Online Pool Games
Current time: 10-15-2019, 02:16 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Poll: Did you find this thread helpful?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
ADD YOUR USEFUL TIPS HERE!
01-15-2013, 08:27 PM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2013 02:16 PM by glory.)
RE: Add Your Useful Tips
(01-15-2013 07:36 PM)HєανєиѕRσѕe Wrote:   Ever bought items and they put a sticker on which is almost impossible to come off, you soak it for hours and still it wont come off as well this is good for taking off glue etc...its called 'GOO GONE' comes in a small bottle and can be purchased at hardware stores..it's fantastic stuff to take off marks even tar, blood, tape, crayon marker etc.
Yes claire u r right I have some. Small yellow bottle. Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-15-2013, 08:29 PM
Dont get this thread lolz, someone explain ? :O
01-15-2013, 09:45 PM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2013 10:23 PM by Đαmιєп.)
RE: Add Your Useful Tip
(01-14-2013 03:57 PM)❤ ƬIƓƐŔҨƱƐƐИ ♛ Wrote:  
(01-14-2013 02:40 PM)۞ɃѺ₩۞ Wrote:  when going to the toilet and u find no toilet paper

if in the toilet there is no paper behind the door ull find a scraper but if the scraper can not be found then drag ur azz along the groundTongue

jus something i would like to share u never know when there might not be no paper and no scraper

WOW Brad, that's just disgusting Dodgy lol. That's what my dogs do when they're done outside and not often they do that either Tongue Use either your boxer or a towel, both more hygienic and much more comfortable I'm sure Big Grin
If they do that,,means they got worms....hahahahahahahah a towel???? na people just make sure u got toilet papper before u go, or hop in the shower(EDIT* ok lol i just realised some toilets dont have showers, uhm we have some toilets that are just that, toilets, so i dono, i guess u in shit then arnt u?)... damn towel??? whos gona wash it????
01-15-2013, 10:04 PM
If he had to use a towel Damien, he could have thrown it afterwards lol, and not all restrooms have a shower right? Dodgy My dogs haven't done that for a very long time lol, and it's not always worms that is the reason they do that ..but that's another story.. Angel Tongue

[Image: s6u3yq.jpg][Image: 14j3ihs.gif]
01-15-2013, 10:21 PM
(01-15-2013 08:29 PM)Dαяк Hєαят Wrote:  Dont get this thread lolz, someone explain ? :O
Here goes dark:
Its like hints from heloise, but anyone can be heloise (she is a writer of a column in the old form of reading, newspapers. For example: If you have a way to polish your car without working yourself to death and breathing all that polish dust then we want to hear so we can do it your way. Get It? Huh
Like becca gave us a way to clean our jewelry.....because everyone does not have a sonic cleaner. Undecided
01-15-2013, 10:33 PM
Screw falling off the screw driver, use Press-Stick to hold it in place.
Cant Find where the Sellotape end is... Next time fold the end over.
Keep Super Glue in the fridge so it takes longer to dry...
Need to call ur child and hes upstairs? Get a ding dong bell with remote. PS: This might annoy him/her.
01-16-2013, 04:22 AM
scottish recipie for a cold Smile

HotWhisky’s Hot Toddy Recipe
Ingredients:
50ml Scotch Whisky
Half a lemon (or lime)
Two teaspoons of honey
Boiling water
Method:
Squeeze the lemon (or lime) into a large mug.
Put the honey and whisky into the mug too.
Fill up with boiling water.
Drink as quickly as possible.
Go to bed.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-16-2013, 05:09 AM
my useful tip is go to bed and sleep dont think about anythingBig Grin

IAM THE BEST-THE GREAT.[Image: 140369094664t.jpg] [Image: e833ce76f8dd5907b257fd616a2d1fcb.gif]
01-16-2013, 05:28 AM
(01-16-2013 05:09 AM)Naga-The Great Wrote:  my useful tip is go to bed and sleep dont think about anythingBig Grin
sumtimes hard to do naga Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-16-2013, 09:03 AM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2013 09:04 AM by HєανєиѕRσѕe.)
Aww you have baked a delicious cake with icing on top and you cover it with plastic wrap and then when you come to remove the plastic to slice a piece the icing has all stuck to the plastic paper...remedy...insert 3 or 4 toothpicks on top of the cake before wrapping it in plastic wrap the wrap will cling to the toothpicks not the icing Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Help | News | Articles | Privacy Policy | Game Rules | Pool Games | Online Pool | Advertising | UK Teen Chat

8Baller.co.uk is a free online pool game that lets you play thousands of players from around the world at online pool and online snooker games. we have 8ball pool, 9ball pool, straight pool and snooker games available. Registration is free to play our online pool games. You can also create your own free online pool team.
8Baller.co.uk | Contact us
Found any bugs or errors? Please report them here