Online Pool Games
Current time: 09-21-2019, 03:19 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Football Crazy..........2013/14
09-19-2013, 10:17 PM
RE: Football Crazy..........2013/14
well chelsea did very little in the way of chances , maybe a wee bit arrogant thinking bazel was a easy win , well they werent played some good football , and yep we lost it , gonna be some yelling in the dressing room i bet , but like bud says first game lets step it up a gear
Smile

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: 147mns.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-20-2013, 07:21 PM
Messi

09-21-2013, 04:13 PM
Saturday 21st Sept..
Celtic 2 St johnstone 1

We totally dominated the 1st half an scored twice wi goals from Pukki after 10mins an Charlie mulgrew on the 25min mark wi a 25 yard strike rite intae the bottom left corner.....Cool second half was much the same wi us controlling it an had a cpl more chances upto about 20mins to go when St johnstone came back intae the game an then scored on 82mins...Confused then in injury time a great save from Fraser forster to keep the score at 2 . 1 an win it for us......Cool now were joint top wi Inverness on 16 pts but we've a game in hand..........................Big Grin

Hail Hail..

[Image: 33wo9lh.gif]

[Image: 2iaa6i1.gif]
09-21-2013, 10:23 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2013 10:23 PM by Dɨʀʈʏʂɯʒʒʈ.)
chelsea fulham

match wasnt too bad chelsea had most of the play by far but failed to make many chances Sad untill my man of the match oscar tapped in after a poor clearance from fulham , mikel then rapped it up witha goal in the 81st min , so 2-0 chelsea good result but we need too improve

chelsea fulham

match wasnt too bad chelsea had most of the play by far but failed to make many chances Sad untill my man of the match oscar tapped in after a poor clearance from fulham , mikel then rapped it up witha goal in the 81st min , so 2-0 chelsea good result but we need too improve

09-22-2013, 02:46 PM
Aye Bob, seen highlights of ur game an it was a bit like ours, wi most of the possession but a few chances missed.but we'll take the points eh mate....Cool

09-22-2013, 05:26 PM
aye bud defo lol Smile

09-24-2013, 10:47 AM
Chelsea needed the 3 points against Fulham great to beat are rivals/derby game

shame bout midweek loss to basel that was a game that we should have easily won.

guess we will have to try harder to beat staua bucharest
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-25-2013, 12:30 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2013 04:30 PM by Dani.)
I agree with you dude in European countries mostly people have liked and played that game,So do you like that game buddy??????????????Smile

Gold Coast Pool Fence Inspections
09-27-2013, 08:22 PM
Here Jamie, the less said about that game the better, but ill say this, we should've won it, we could've won it, but we didnae so well done tae Morton, they defended well an took thier chance when it came along an we didnt...............Cool

09-28-2013, 08:28 PM
Saturday 28th Sept....

Kilmarnock 2 Celtic 5

A good display fae Celtic after a disappointing result v Morton midweek, the first came fae Chris Commons on 20mins followed by 2 from big Samaras on 24 and 26 mins, then we took our foot off the gas an let killie in twice to have a halftime scoreline of 2 . 3 Celtic...Cool into the second and much like the first a few chances on either side an gd saves by both keepers, killie came close to levelling it but on the 86th min Samaras scored his third to hit the first hat trick of the new season, then just into injury time big Balde slotted home to make the final score 5 . 2 Celtic an a job well done.....an big sammy got to take the baw home..Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Hail Hail......

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Help | News | Articles | Privacy Policy | Game Rules | Pool Games | Online Pool | Advertising | UK Teen Chat

8Baller.co.uk is a free online pool game that lets you play thousands of players from around the world at online pool and online snooker games. we have 8ball pool, 9ball pool, straight pool and snooker games available. Registration is free to play our online pool games. You can also create your own free online pool team.
8Baller.co.uk | Contact us
Found any bugs or errors? Please report them here