Online Pool Games
Current time: 10-21-2018, 12:29 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
It's all about you!! I mean ME!!!
08-23-2017, 01:05 AM
RE: It's all about you!! I mean ME!!!
Yo guys I'm back.. And i'm going to try and be back for good.

[Image: 821138238_1381248483.jpg]
So, it's been a while.. You're all thinking ''why are you back James?'' or some of you will be happy I'm back. Well all your questions will be answered. I'm back because I miss playing snooker online, there's no good online snooker games on pc no more, well not from what i've searched for haha. I've missed my buddies I've made from the years I've been playing 8baller.co.uk.

I've had a heck of a busy life the past few years.. I've recently been working... I work in a window and door factory called 'Euroglaze' for the past few years I was working as a hanger (which is fitting the window sash on hinges in the frame) and then i got trained up on other jobs.. But I got layed off before christmas.. and the christmas that's just passed. During those times my mum was going through things such as baylifts and all sorts. We nearly had the house taken off us.. But everything is sorted. I'm now currently working back at Euroglaze on the main job which is called 'Beading' which is fitting the bead which goes between the glass and frame... I actually love working there now.

So that's all I have to share with you guys right now. I've had my long break from the 8baller community, and refreshed for the upcoming years with you all again Smile I just need to keep my head high and brush the haters aside.. Nobody keeps this guy down because I will continue to get back up and keep coming back stronger and stronger. So I hope you guys all appreciate the time I have taken off and welcome me back with open arms. I hope to be online more often now followed by tourneys and stuff.

My Schedule..
Monday-Friday = Work! (unless bank holiday or day booked off)

When Will I Be Online?
Friday, Saturday and Sundays - (sundays will be early night)

Ps.... messages are welcome too Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-23-2017, 01:10 AM
(08-23-2017 01:05 AM)⑧Jammybobs Wrote:  
Yo guys I'm back.. And i'm going to try and be back for good.

[Image: 821138238_1381248483.jpg]
So, it's been a while.. You're all thinking ''why are you back James?'' or some of you will be happy I'm back. Well all your questions will be answered. I'm back because I miss playing snooker online, there's no good online snooker games on pc no more, well not from what i've searched for haha. I've missed my buddies I've made from the years I've been playing 8baller.co.uk.

I've had a heck of a busy life the past few years.. I've recently been working... I work in a window and door factory called 'Euroglaze' for the past few years I was working as a hanger (which is fitting the window sash on hinges in the frame) and then i got trained up on other jobs.. But I got layed off before christmas.. and the christmas that's just passed. During those times my mum was going through things such as baylifts and all sorts. We nearly had the house taken off us.. But everything is sorted. I'm now currently working back at Euroglaze on the main job which is called 'Beading' which is fitting the bead which goes between the glass and frame... I actually love working there now.

So that's all I have to share with you guys right now. I've had my long break from the 8baller community, and refreshed for the upcoming years with you all again Smile I just need to keep my head high and brush the haters aside.. Nobody keeps this guy down because I will continue to get back up and keep coming back stronger and stronger. So I hope you guys all appreciate the time I have taken off and welcome me back with open arms. I hope to be online more often now followed by tourneys and stuff.

My Schedule..
Monday-Friday = Work! (unless bank holiday or day booked off)

When Will I Be Online?
Friday, Saturday and Sundays - (sundays will be early night)

Ps.... messages are welcome too Smile

Welcome back mate hope you enjoy it here as much as you have done. Maybe try get some mates or something to have a go at the site?

See you in game.

Adam.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-07-2018, 02:02 AM
5th September 2018

Meeting the King of Snooker Smile

[Image: Me_and_Stephen_Hendry.jpg]
Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Help | News | Articles | Privacy Policy | Game Rules | Pool Games | Online Pool | Advertising | UK Teen Chat

8Baller.co.uk is a free online pool game that lets you play thousands of players from around the world at online pool and online snooker games. we have 8ball pool, 9ball pool, straight pool and snooker games available. Registration is free to play our online pool games. You can also create your own free online pool team.
8Baller.co.uk | Contact us
Found any bugs or errors? Please report them here