Online Pool Games
Current time: 07-18-2019, 03:00 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
emergency G@mezer acc..shhhhh
08-31-2014, 10:22 PM
emergency G@mezer acc..shhhhh
See this is a simple idea for all of you out there who just like to play and enjoy yersel wi ur pals in a chilled out atmosphere, Drunk or Stoned is gd but if u get high on fresh air then ur welcome too..
After whats been happenin around here in the last cpla days i think its a gd idea if anybody who hasnt already got a G@mezer acc gets one, and then there's always somewhere u cd go an mibbe see a friendly face in time of emergencies.
I would recommend the UK room as a meetin place for 8baller refugees n ah suppose other rooms cd be used as well. you could post ur Gamezer nic in this room if u like or if ur brave enuff whatever, so that sometimes we could mibbe try something different, u know what they say, better to know ur opposition.
Now before all you Mods start losin itBig Grin cos i actually mentioned our rivals , im not promoting them in any way im just sayin if u cant get on 8baller for whatever reason then its gd to have a fallback site, thats it ,
just friendly advise for all the 8Baller junkies out there who need their fix.... Cool

[Image: 33wo9lh.gif]

[Image: 2iaa6i1.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2014, 02:40 AM
RE: emergency G@mezer acc..shhhhh
I wouldn't recommend it as a fall back site to be honest Jim..
More of a, Okay right people we've seen how much Adam actually cares about this site.. We aren't happy with how little of interest he's got on fixing it.. so why not move to the next best thing.

I mean.. Lets be honest, 8baller would be left for dead and forgotten if Gamezer was more chat friendly..
That site has Admins and Moderators pretty much 24/7 to fix any problems needed.
Updates to that site are more common than Adam actually comes on 8baller..

To be fair.. We aren't addicted to 8baller like we all used to be back when it started out..
We come here to have a nice friendly meet and greet to pass time and have a laugh.

If you're a hardcore pool gamer, I think its time to move on to the well maintained site.
09-01-2014, 02:43 PM
Yes, it's quite different to play in Gamezer than in 8 baller Alexander, so I agree with you in that. I stick to this site to chat and play with my friends and also to participate in random tournes which I love, something we can't do in Gamezer as you said. 8 baller have also larger tables and balls unrealistic or not lol, so it suit me just fine since it's more easy to play and chat at the same time Big Grin
Anyway, I don't think it's nice against the owner to recommend other on-
line Billiard sites in public, even if the page is down or at least keep it to ourselves if we do lol
, but that's my opinion Smile

[Image: s6u3yq.jpg][Image: 14j3ihs.gif]
09-01-2014, 03:27 PM
Phhhhht, did none of you read my post, i wasnt recommending Gamezer i was simply floating the idea of ''somewhere else to go in times of emergency'', like when 8baller is down.
and i also know that its a totally different game over there but im sure ppl could learn to play it in both ''styles if u like..an i also know its not as ''user friendly as 8baller, but if 8baller is down or has crashed/been h@:cked then any of us who mite meet there would surely talk among ourselves rite, ffs.
Its only a suggestion so if any of you have another then im all ears. Angry

[Image: 33wo9lh.gif]

[Image: 2iaa6i1.gif]
09-01-2014, 03:44 PM
Ok sorry Jim I misunderstood you there it seems, and ofcourse it's a nice suggestion from you, but still I don't think it's nice to mention it in public against the owner Tongue

09-01-2014, 04:02 PM
yah as it has been said before by some, u can play here if u like or go other sites, hardly matters. idk suggesting other site can be in site suggestion too.
we could have suggestion like go to google.com and search "online pool" which even kids know. if someone discovers some specific well known site now he or she is very late or to suggest even.
if its down for 2-3 days sometimes as it has been since long now take is easy n go other sites. which u can do even when site is up n running too if u find something better. thats the way it is. even i do same. no one will die if doesnt play snooker for 2-3 days. its a feature of current 8baller as we can see.

Cheerz.

[Image: 346rtae.gif]
09-04-2014, 06:18 AM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2014 06:18 AM by ALKY.)
(09-01-2014 02:43 PM)❤ ƬIƓƐŔҨƱƐƐИ ♛ Wrote:  Yes, it's quite different to play in Gamezer than in 8 baller Alexander, so I agree with you in that. I stick to this site to chat and play with my friends and also to participate in random tournes which I love, something we can't do in Gamezer as you said. 8 baller have also larger tables and balls unrealistic or not lol, so it suit me just fine since it's more easy to play and chat at the same time Big Grin
Anyway, I don't think it's nice against the owner to recommend other on-
line Billiard sites in public, even if the page is down or at least keep it to ourselves if we do lol
, but that's my opinion Smile

not meaning to interupt this part tig.. but you can join a group on gamezer and play team tourneys which are quiet regular 2-3 times a day or so for active groups. random tourneys can also be organised if you find a decent guy/hostess.. gamezer also has a forum just like this so you can interact that way as well.
8 baller have also larger tables and balls unrealistic? thats true tig.. but on the other end of things its more of a challenge switching when this is down which occurs when you come back to 8baller your shots are more accurate. i realised that myself.

i seen your next post about misunderstanding, i just thought i would get that across as im an old member on gamezer before i started here so yeah hehe Big Grin any questions about it pop by a message and il care to answer them. or even ask here.

[Image: np5d9k.jpg]
09-04-2014, 03:26 PM
Very Good idea Jim its good to play with known people than unknown Tongue Cool ............ Marit and Alex he just say to play in G@mezer when 8baller is down Tongue Big Grin
09-04-2014, 06:09 PM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2014 06:53 PM by ❤ ƬIƓƐŔҨƱƐƐИ ♛.)
Why did I reply to Jim's post I wonder, I felt it would be some reactions yes Dodgy Tongue
Thank you for clearing up the misunderstanding Vamshi and thank you for your helpfulness and good advice Jamie Smile I will have them in mind if I feel the urge to go to that site. You said I can play in random tourneys there as well, but that they need to be arranged. Well, that's one of the things I think is so nice here, because there's always a host around to make a tourney and I can only join immediately without too much planning Big Grin

09-04-2014, 06:27 PM
always a host there too. but you gotta find them Big Grin haha

[Image: np5d9k.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Help | News | Articles | Privacy Policy | Game Rules | Pool Games | Online Pool | Advertising | UK Teen Chat

8Baller.co.uk is a free online pool game that lets you play thousands of players from around the world at online pool and online snooker games. we have 8ball pool, 9ball pool, straight pool and snooker games available. Registration is free to play our online pool games. You can also create your own free online pool team.
8Baller.co.uk | Contact us
Found any bugs or errors? Please report them here