Online Pool Games
Current time: 09-22-2019, 10:55 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
I am so sad
07-22-2015, 01:26 PM
I am so sad
I am very sad and I want to aspects of the message to all players who love me and those who hate me , I consider all the players in that game and this site my family and I are all for their love not me discounts with anyone is Honey and I love everyone loved loves me and I love to hate me , There are those who hate me for the simple attitude happened by mistake and there is no man, no faulting and everyone learns from his mistakes , And position happened very saddened yesterday without mentioning any names because I respect that there are those who accuses me of being a liar just to match competition and trick Win the game because I want to say to him do not judge people on the vanity, and I did not do it and the best witness to the God that , And I hope that the game only be for fun and to learn about characters from everywhere and unite for the return game as in the past because the game happened to her significantly declined and fewer players must unite and love each order that is because the site as it was , I will never offer an apology to anyone who made a mistake in his right and I'm forgiving everyone ,And in the end, thanks to all of the stop next to me and did not stand next to me and thank you to any unjust and did not unjust me
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-22-2015, 01:42 PM
RE: I am so sad
yea mahmood m8 i can understand you feelings it happens so.............
don't worry everything will be fine , people should justify what is truth with out accusing someone anyways don't get upset all will be fine

[Image: 2po887q.gif]
[Image: embed.php?text=MONSTER&name=Green_En...lor=106B25]
07-22-2015, 04:32 PM
Oh are you talking about this game people are hating on you lol? Don't worry you will have all shity haterz here who might look for trouble and stuff, btw haven't seen in you in ages lol how you been Mahmoud?

Also remember this is internet world buddy so yeah Big Grin
07-23-2015, 05:31 PM
Mahmoud......There will always be forked tongues in the garden of eden. I know how you feel. Just leave those worms in the apple and eat ummmm grapes . I think u are wonderful. Smile At least you have feelings.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Help | News | Articles | Privacy Policy | Game Rules | Pool Games | Online Pool | Advertising | UK Teen Chat

8Baller.co.uk is a free online pool game that lets you play thousands of players from around the world at online pool and online snooker games. we have 8ball pool, 9ball pool, straight pool and snooker games available. Registration is free to play our online pool games. You can also create your own free online pool team.
8Baller.co.uk | Contact us
Found any bugs or errors? Please report them here