Online Pool Games
Current time: 10-17-2019, 11:21 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
Favourite Band/Singer?
01-27-2010, 02:53 PM
RE: Favourite Band/Singer?
Anyone heard Owl City - Fireflies?? Lovin that Big Grin

'It sticks in the craw because nobody likes the Arsenal, but you simply can't help but enjoy watching the football they play.'

- Brian Clough (after seeing Arsenal break his Forest side's record of 42 games unbeaten) Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-28-2010, 08:22 PM
RE: Favourite Band/Singer?
Artic monkeys make some great songs, but also just into every thing thats in the charts not got any favourites:O

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1693]

BENS BEAST
01-30-2010, 07:00 PM
Iyaz.
Keidran Jones (born 1987), better known by his stage name Iyaz, is a Virgin Islander singer and rapper. His song "Replay" reached number two on the Billboard Hot 100 in 2009.[1] In December 2009, "Replay" peaked at number one on the Billboard Pop Songs chart.[1] It also reached number one in the UK Singles Chart on January 10, 2010.He was born into a musical family and grew up on Tortola in the British Virgin Islands.[2] Iyaz studied digital recording in college and recorded music. Island Girls found radio succesin the Caribbean.Sean Kingston found Iyaz through his MySpace page back in 2008. When Iyaz first saw the messages from Kingston in his MySpace inbox, he didn't believe it was really him and ignored the messages. But after receiving three more messages, Iyaz thought he'd better respond and later signed a recording contract with Time Is Money/Beluga Heights, a record label owned by Warner Bros. Records. Kingston introduced him to producer J. R. Rotem. "Replay" was released as his first single.
01-30-2010, 10:48 PM
RE: Iyaz.
shawtys like a melody
01-31-2010, 12:18 AM
in my head that i cant keep out...

Cool
01-31-2010, 01:25 PM
Got me singing like na na na na everyday....
01-31-2010, 01:27 PM
welcom murphy see u in the game here is my vote m8 have fun Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-31-2010, 02:00 PM
LOL, Mate this is not my intro...This thread is 'Iyaz Information'
02-01-2010, 12:15 PM
It's like my iPod stuck on replay, replay-ay-ay-a lol i love it Big Grin
02-01-2010, 07:54 PM
Big Grin True though it's like my own Ipod touch is on replay replay maybe carry on saying replay after 1 year or so... Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Help | News | Articles | Privacy Policy | Game Rules | Pool Games | Online Pool | Advertising | UK Teen Chat

8Baller.co.uk is a free online pool game that lets you play thousands of players from around the world at online pool and online snooker games. we have 8ball pool, 9ball pool, straight pool and snooker games available. Registration is free to play our online pool games. You can also create your own free online pool team.
8Baller.co.uk | Contact us
Found any bugs or errors? Please report them here