Online Pool Games
Current time: 08-20-2019, 08:03 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
₪ Nᴀᴍᴇ Yᴏᴜʀ Mɪssᴇᴅ 8Bᴀʟʟᴇʀ's Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ...₪
06-23-2016, 06:50 PM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2016 07:16 PM by Dɨʀʈʏʂɯʒʒʈ.)
RE: ₪ Nᴀᴍᴇ Yᴏᴜʀ Mɪssᴇᴅ 8Bᴀʟʟᴇʀ's Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ...₪
mod brad , micky , claire , hb , mounir

i wonder if anyone misses gash ? lol

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: 147mns.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-29-2016, 09:20 PM

Hope you doing good Cara Smile

[Image: 372565.jpg]

06-29-2016, 09:37 PM
I remember gash from a while back, egle prince, heartbeat heavens rose and much more... There probs busy with there lives now but fingers crossed theyll come back one day!

~gσσ∂ νιвєѕ~
07-05-2016, 06:13 PM
(06-23-2016 05:34 PM)♫ M E L O D Y ♫ Wrote:  My very first friends here were Gody and Guru was so much fun to talk with them and joke about silly things.

Hope Guru you have found what you looked for, changed that work and are happy you silly boy Big Grin

Apples, Apples Big Grin Adiii my rival, always playing Flyer of the week and always beated by him, such an annoying player Big Grin Big Grin Frankly Very intelligent and friendly, always interesting to talk and such a big challenge to play ^ ^

Nice thread Exo, Best wishes to our missed friends!!! Angel
nice post melody just wanted to say that adii who was also a great friend of mine known him years has returned to 8baller!!!!!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-05-2016, 06:29 PM
(07-05-2016 06:13 PM)† Iz Jᴇsυz † Wrote:  
(06-23-2016 05:34 PM)♫ M E L O D Y ♫ Wrote:  My very first friends here were Gody and Guru was so much fun to talk with them and joke about silly things.

Hope Guru you have found what you looked for, changed that work and are happy you silly boy Big Grin

Apples, Apples Big Grin Adiii my rival, always playing Flyer of the week and always beated by him, such an annoying player Big Grin Big Grin Frankly Very intelligent and friendly, always interesting to talk and such a big challenge to play ^ ^

Nice thread Exo, Best wishes to our missed friends!!! Angel
nice post melody just wanted to say that adii who was also a great friend of mine known him years has returned to 8baller!!!!!

wow that so sweet of u ryan and melody..... great words.... so nice to read these words...very good thread exo Smile Smile Smile
07-12-2016, 03:39 PM
I'd say I miss Shaun (Hawkeye) & Erika..

Shaun was a good friend it was fun playing with a legend.
09-29-2017, 04:14 PM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2017 04:16 PM by HeavensRose.)
(06-29-2016 09:37 PM)ђα૨ѳѳท Wrote:  
I remember gash from a while back, egle prince, heartbeat heavens rose and much more... There probs busy with there lives now but fingers crossed theyll come back one day!
Don't think I ever saw this before..thank you for mentioning me Haroon..I pray you and your family are doing fine..take care!!

(06-23-2016 06:50 PM)Dɨʀʈʏʂɯʒʒʈ Wrote:  mod brad , micky , claire , hb , mounir

i wonder if anyone misses gash ? lol

I miss Gash(Gary) one of my favorite person!!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Help | News | Articles | Privacy Policy | Game Rules | Pool Games | Online Pool | Advertising | UK Teen Chat

8Baller.co.uk is a free online pool game that lets you play thousands of players from around the world at online pool and online snooker games. we have 8ball pool, 9ball pool, straight pool and snooker games available. Registration is free to play our online pool games. You can also create your own free online pool team.
8Baller.co.uk | Contact us
Found any bugs or errors? Please report them here