Online Pool Games
Current time: 09-22-2019, 10:58 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
₪ Nᴀᴍᴇ Yᴏᴜʀ Mɪssᴇᴅ 8Bᴀʟʟᴇʀ's Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ...₪
06-21-2016, 02:49 PM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2016 02:52 PM by ☜ ҾҲѲ ☞.)
₪ Nᴀᴍᴇ Yᴏᴜʀ Mɪssᴇᴅ 8Bᴀʟʟᴇʀ's Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ...₪
Hello all,

I have been here in that site like four years, i met lots of people and did many friends all along these years, which i am honored to be their friend, but for a reason or another some left the site or took a long break so got an idea to do a thread to show gratitude and respect to the sacred friendship and of course that we never forgot them, so people are invited to post name of missed friend maybe some liltle introduction for the others who dont know him/her or just share some thoughts and memories of the names already posted. One thing is for sure to me and certain, people come back sooner or later always come back, and it ll be nice when they do to see warm and gratitude words from their friends and it has never been forgotten.

Friends come and go, like the waves of the ocean,

But the true ones stay, like an octopus on your face.

wise wise lol

So ll start first:

Name: ΔŞKΔЯI aka Mike.
Play style: Risky play and class player Undecided .

I know Mike from long time since was still a noob, and he was pretty good and beat me a lot because he registered 1 year earlier, so i played him plenty games more than anybody else to reduce that gap, hate to say that but have to admit learnt some stuffs from him Sad lol ( how give effects to cue ball just using power and where exactly you hit the object ball, how makes some sick snooks, which you need 3 cushions at least to break them, never go for a pot if you have a good opportunity for a sick snook lol ), he is one of the great players ever ( ll kick your a** anyday you hear me son of ***** ll tarsh u with closed eyes, you are so s*** even my grandma on her wheelchair and her shaken hand can own u noob lol, ok back where were we Tongue ) and my ultimate rival that we used to enjoy our challenges who's always up for them, we built a great/succesful gang and gather some of our good friends, we had lot of fun and laugh at gang tournies. We share same intrests in movies, sports (football, tennis) but not necessary the same teams and players lol, ( where is now your bayern and PSG huh? they can win now my ash not CL, told u PSG wont even reach semi u never listen lol), think i said a lot, it left just one thing i wish you best in your life man and die mof*!

[Image: Best-friends-be-like-funny-pictures-laug...LOL-11.jpg]

[Image: Bsr7kEPIgAA-ErY.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-21-2016, 04:45 PM
RE: ₪ Nᴀᴍᴇ Yᴏᴜʀ Mɪssᴇᴅ 8Bᴀʟʟᴇʀ's Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ...₪
Hello All,
Been long i dint post in general threads,but reading Sexo's post now makes me want to post something.Nice thread Sexo Smile
Honestly i dont have many friends to remember tho as i talk less lol,eventhough i ve been here for 4 years too. But if you ask me whos the person i miss a lot,he is JOHN D...yes...,you John.
More than 1 year dint see u here,and i miss all ur jokes,ur silly talks sometimes lol.You are a person who can get along to all people and one of great player in site.And im sure all pepole in site know u as ur easy one to talk with.Oh and,1 more,i cant forget ur lazyness when it comes to posting thingy lol.Well John,wherever u r and whtever u do now,hope ur doing well.Hope someday i ll see ur nick again in lobby room (though some ppl said u might be there in multis tho haha,who knows Big Grin ).I ll show u all around once again,in case u forgot this site once ur back later lol.Miss you a lot Smile

[Image: alphabets-flowers-618107.gif]
06-21-2016, 09:41 PM
Your welcome kirana Smile , john is a crazy lad, the most funniest man with miss Jack in the site, deffo he is missed Tongue

06-22-2016, 01:33 AM
Nice thread Exo. I've made and have seen so many friends come and go since joining this site I wouldn't know where to start. I'll really need to put a lot of thought into this .... but I can tell you this. I, probably, more than anything, miss the free time that I had over the years, to be here with all you good people. It's seems life gets busier and busier these days. I'd like to have more time to spend here to catch old friends when they do drop by and get to know new ones.

Where's the time go? Agrain...great thread Exo. Thanks

http://www.8baller.co.uk/teams/2848/
06-22-2016, 02:35 PM
I knew you were still upset about that last winning fluke of mine Adi

Big Grin

[Image: 182_zpsbb20a196.jpg]
06-22-2016, 03:23 PM
Nᴀᴍᴇ Yᴏᴜʀ Mɪssᴇᴅ 8Bᴀʟʟᴇʀ's Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ?
Lol.
06-22-2016, 03:48 PM

Nicely said Bill Cool

One name I'll give you is...Mark aka rellikrats Smile

***What does the name "Starkiller" mean?

S is for serious, not always joking.

T is for talent, hidden or not.

A is for admirable, you certainly are!

R is for relax, you know how!

K is for kindness, you always show.

I is for ignite, the fire in you!

L is for life, that you live so well.

L is for listen, one of your best traits.

E is for exquisite, who could argue?

R is for refreshing, the sparkling you.

Your name in reverse order is "Rellikrats". A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give "Irlsrkteal". How do you pronounce that?*** Wink (source - names.org)

[Image: 98369681_128.png]

06-23-2016, 08:13 AM
(06-22-2016 02:35 PM)- minnesota fats - Wrote:  
I knew you were still upset about that last winning fluke of mine Adi

Big Grin
Lol Fatsy,and ur fluke made him stop coming to this site..u bad! Big Grin

[Image: alphabets-flowers-618107.gif]
06-23-2016, 09:31 AM
Your welcome Bill, well said and we hope see you more too. Adi and bloody Mark deffo ones of my best friends, nice post there Gandalf didnt expect less than that from u Big Grin .

06-23-2016, 05:34 PM
My very first friends here were Gody and Guru was so much fun to talk with them and joke about silly things.

Hope Guru you have found what you looked for, changed that work and are happy you silly boy Big Grin

Apples, Apples Big Grin Adiii my rival, always playing Flyer of the week and always beated by him, such an annoying player Big Grin Big Grin Frankly Very intelligent and friendly, always interesting to talk and such a big challenge to play ^ ^

Nice thread Exo, Best wishes to our missed friends!!! Angel

[Image: 59y1c5.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Help | News | Articles | Privacy Policy | Game Rules | Pool Games | Online Pool | Advertising | UK Teen Chat

8Baller.co.uk is a free online pool game that lets you play thousands of players from around the world at online pool and online snooker games. we have 8ball pool, 9ball pool, straight pool and snooker games available. Registration is free to play our online pool games. You can also create your own free online pool team.
8Baller.co.uk | Contact us
Found any bugs or errors? Please report them here