Online Pool Games
Current time: 09-21-2019, 03:19 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Congrats Bob!
06-03-2017, 11:08 PM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2017 11:08 PM by AƖρнαฬølƑ.)
Congrats Bob!
I've said this before and will say it again I saw this coming from ages ago lol since last year or two. Congrats bob m8 becoming admin, hopefully you get you're tools soon and do some work in. I know u'll do a great job m8 and you already have been as mod and I'm sure a lot of people here would agree with me. I'm looking forward to seeing changes happening soon to this site as you take the role of admin, I know we had our ups and downs in past but never told myself you were a horrible mod, I knew you were just doing you're job and understood that, I have much respect for ye m8.

Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2017, 06:52 PM
RE: Congrats Bob!
thank you very much jay i'll do my best Smile
and let me just say you've turned yourself round to being a mature player who has gained alot of respect from players , including me Smile

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: 147mns.jpg]
06-04-2017, 09:07 PM
(06-04-2017 06:52 PM)Dɨʀʈʏʂɯʒʒʈ Wrote:  thank you very much jay i'll do my best Smile
and let me just say you've turned yourself round to being a mature player who has gained alot of respect from players , including me Smile

Cheers m8. Smile
06-06-2017, 11:30 AM
Well deserved, best mod for a while, knew you'd end up an admin! and a very good one at that. Congrats Bob Smile

Adam.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-06-2017, 09:16 PM
thanks adam m8 Smile

06-12-2017, 03:15 AM
Big Grin
Bob....It's so good.

Congratulations Big Grin
06-12-2017, 07:18 PM
thanks glory hun xx Smile

06-12-2017, 09:20 PM
It couldn't have happened to a nicer person or a better mod because you are the best. So happy for you and I think you are doing great learning all this new stuff with the admin mcp. So glad you finally got it and can do so much now. Great having admin on line now too. You see everything because you are there and that will go a long way to help the site. Congrats Bob and keep up the good work!!

I'm just me.
tєa๓๓o๓
06-12-2017, 11:37 PM
I'm so happy and not surprised at all to congrats you to be an admin Bob, and it's so well deserved if you ask me when it comes to your personality, the respect you get as a moderator and how you can be a friend to all without being a moderator or a 'boss' Smile You're the best for sure ... (since Karen is absent for too long Confused) lol. Keep it up my friend xx Heart

[Image: s6u3yq.jpg][Image: 14j3ihs.gif]
06-13-2017, 12:02 AM
ty laurie Smile and tig so nice of you xxxx

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Help | News | Articles | Privacy Policy | Game Rules | Pool Games | Online Pool | Advertising | UK Teen Chat

8Baller.co.uk is a free online pool game that lets you play thousands of players from around the world at online pool and online snooker games. we have 8ball pool, 9ball pool, straight pool and snooker games available. Registration is free to play our online pool games. You can also create your own free online pool team.
8Baller.co.uk | Contact us
Found any bugs or errors? Please report them here