Online Pool Games
Current time: 12-15-2019, 03:48 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
To all the haters
07-11-2017, 11:07 AM
To all the haters
OK
JUST A QUICK MESSAGE
IF PEOPLE FEEL THE NEED TO MAKE UP RIDICULOUS ACCUSATIONS ABOUT ME OR ANY OTHER PLAYER OR MOD THEN REST ASSURED YOUR LAME ATTEMPTS TO CAUSE TROUBLE ARE FUTILE
U SEE WHAT IT IS WITH YOU PEOPLE IS A CASE OF LONLINESS. I ACTUALLY PITY YOU THINKING THIS SORT OF BEHAVIOUR IS BELIEVED.
FACT IF THE MATTER IS...YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED AND WANT TO VENT YOUR ANGER IN A WAY THAT ONLY MAKES U LOOK EVEN SADDER.
IF U HATE THE SITE AS MUCH AS U KEEP SAYING THEN WHY OH WHY KEEP RETURNING?
NEVER UNDERSTAND THE MENTALITY OF SOME PEOPLE.
ALL I WILL SAY IS KEEP TRYING ...THE REAL PLAYERS ON THIS SITE KNOW BY NOW TO TAKE NO NOTICE SO ....SINGLING OUT CERTAIN PLAYER'S/ MODS ..AUNT WORTH YOUR TIME OR EFFORT. GOOD LUCK IN YOUR STRANGE LITTLE WORLD'S AND IT ONLY MAKES U LOOK LESS OF A PERSON FOR DOING WHAT U ARE

SMILE AND THINK WHAT I HAVE SAID AND MAYBE ONE DAY U WILL GROW INTO A MATURE ADULT

KEEP POTTING XX

[img][Image: GraffitiCreator1_zpsb4d6f8aa.png][/img]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-15-2017, 08:44 PM
RE: To all the haters
It's nothing new mike lol, this has been happening since 2008 mate. But I've said this before some think mods are just doing whatever they like or to whom ever they like but at the end of the day we all know there's only a reason behind it why they're doing it.

Let the haters hate bud. Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Help | News | Articles | Privacy Policy | Game Rules | Pool Games | Online Pool | Advertising | UK Teen Chat

8Baller.co.uk is a free online pool game that lets you play thousands of players from around the world at online pool and online snooker games. we have 8ball pool, 9ball pool, straight pool and snooker games available. Registration is free to play our online pool games. You can also create your own free online pool team.
8Baller.co.uk | Contact us
Found any bugs or errors? Please report them here