Online Pool Games
Current time: 10-22-2017, 07:05 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Applying for The Position Mod
10-06-2017, 04:30 PM
Applying for The Position Mod
hi as you all know i am sarah some call us sara i am always on forums or in game.. i try to support players if they are in need of anything if no mod is around i try and tell them the names of the mods that they need to speak and i really would like a chance to support a great team of mods on this site and be apart of a great team.. i have been playing for a good few years and i would like to think that i can help 8baller by advertising it on facebook my friends websites etc. And i will continue trying elsewhere and beyond that to bring more respectful players to 8baller..i have made some really good friends on 8baller and is like my second family and would like to continue making new friends and helping out when possible i have had previous experience as a mod with my dad and few of my friends so i know most bits about being mod.. but i understand its a different kind of ball game on here lol i am currently admin on my dads gaming server which requires alot of work and patience and i know how to remain calm in difficult situations but i am able to be around on pool when ever needed... and i am easy to contact on my forums..

Thank you taking your time to read this and i will look forward to your reply and input. i am currently reachable in game or on fourms as i am on forums most of the time as i check forums on my phone just to see what is going on.

[Image: w04brd.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2017, 07:05 AM
RE: Applying for The Position Mod
Is this your CV? Lol. Good luck Smile
10-07-2017, 09:21 AM
thanks Smile george

10-07-2017, 02:24 PM
If anyone deserves it, its you, best of luck
10-07-2017, 06:26 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2017 04:13 PM by x⭐xTickleMex⭐x.)
thanks aidan
Smile x

10-08-2017, 10:03 PM
No problem x
10-09-2017, 11:21 AM
Good luck Sarah. Nice app. Smile
10-09-2017, 06:13 PM
Thank you

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Help | News | Articles | Privacy Policy | Game Rules | Pool Games | Online Pool | Advertising | UK Teen Chat

8Baller.co.uk is a free online pool game that lets you play thousands of players from around the world at online pool and online snooker games. we have 8ball pool, 9ball pool, straight pool and snooker games available. Registration is free to play our online pool games. You can also create your own free online pool team.
8Baller.co.uk | Contact us
Found any bugs or errors? Please report them here