Online Pool Games
Current time: 01-16-2018, 10:47 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anti-Cheat Block
11-28-2017, 12:51 PM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2017 12:56 PM by Sик Lεgεиd.)
Lightbulb Anti-Cheat Block
Right I'm fed up playing sketchy players most of the times, it's not that the fact I might be playing shit but someone with 100% accuracy shot? Yeah seems sketchy don't it??

I think it would be the right time now for the admins to implement something that detects wether you're using cheats or not!! Most flash games like 8baller for example you could implement anti-cheat just like any other flash games like (miniclip) There are few players I could name but WON'T that play pretty much sketchy and do the impossible, If I ever played like that against a mod I'd instantly get called a cheater so be fair and do something about it!! It's not fun playing certain players the way they play If you've seen it you'd know exactly what I'm talking about. At the end of the day I come here to enjoy the game and not deal with some idiots who decide to use some shit and make their accuracy all 100%. Also don't tell me to record the gameplay, how many videos do I have to take or record every game I play? And some people don't even have decent PC to actually record & play at the same time!!! This anti-cheat should of been implemented in the first place. Also it's not our fault who were playing.. how would we know??
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-29-2017, 04:40 PM
RE: Anti-Cheat Block
Look here's what I mean by impossible!
[Image: 7Z0keEI.png]

Explain to me are these shots possible to do like 5-10 times? No bounce to the pocket it straight goes in.. *yeah fishy if you ask me* !!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Help | News | Articles | Privacy Policy | Game Rules | Pool Games | Online Pool | Advertising | UK Teen Chat

8Baller.co.uk is a free online pool game that lets you play thousands of players from around the world at online pool and online snooker games. we have 8ball pool, 9ball pool, straight pool and snooker games available. Registration is free to play our online pool games. You can also create your own free online pool team.
8Baller.co.uk | Contact us
Found any bugs or errors? Please report them here