Online Pool Games
Current time: 10-17-2019, 11:20 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Great Idea
12-26-2017, 07:58 PM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2017 08:18 PM by tєค๓ ๓๏๓.)
A Great Idea
Here's my idea and I hope you all will like it. I remember once a year or more being invited to a site wide tourney that was hosted by LYLY. We all loved it and had so much fun. So I'm inviting everyone to play a tourney on January 7th to start the New Year off right. I know we have been having nightly tourneys with whoever shows up but I would like this one to be special. I am giving a couple weeks notice so you can all post here to help me be prepared so the tourney will start on time. This is a Sunday so I'm suggesting it start at 6pm UK time. Please leave your name here if you are interested so I can get the list started. This invitation goes out to all. I really hope to see you here having some fun. See you all then!

I'm just me.
tєa๓๓o๓
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-27-2017, 09:28 AM
RE: A Great Idea

Sounds good Laurie. Just a bit too early for me.
Could probably make it for 8 pm.
But, sure, if you get 30-40 players (tough these days), you'll need to start early.
Anyway, best of luck with the tourney.

12-27-2017, 06:57 PM

Count me in AngelBlush
12-29-2017, 11:33 PM
Sounds good

http://www.8baller.co.uk/teams/2848/
12-30-2017, 04:14 AM
Good good...
12-30-2017, 09:44 PM
count me in Big Grin

AnnMarie
12-31-2017, 04:58 PM
I'LL try my best Smile and I wish You a very good luck for hosting it. Nice effort to bring people together back on the game track.

Good Luck Laurie ( Mom )

Sik

[Image: 312izcw.jpg]
01-01-2018, 05:45 PM
Very nice, Laurie! Count me in. If you need my help, just let me know. Smile

[Image: Transparentlarge-1.png]
[Image: whiteegle.jpg]
01-01-2018, 08:30 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2018 10:20 PM by tєค๓ ๓๏๓.)
I appreciate the responses so far. It's good to see interest. Lyly, I can always use your help. You are the best host I've ever seen. I could use some help getting interest in this tourney and help keeping it going too. I seem to have my hands full when we have 20 and I really wish this to be like your large tourneys. I miss being in that Egle of the week with guests tourney. I love doing random tourneys every night but it is never on the level of yours. So please, join me and let's start this new year off right. I want to see this site busy like in the days of the past. I get so tired of hearing complaints about what's wrong with the site and no players instead of what is good about this site. This site is like a family. For some of us, it's all we have to come here and talk with friends and get help through hard times. Many players on here care more than most know and I just want to start this year out in a positive way. You being here Lyly is a shot in the arm for this tourney. I want to see teams coming back and having fun again. I know this site can be great if we all work together, stop complaining, and get others to realize just how much fun it can be. Thanks.

I'm just me.
tєa๓๓o๓
01-01-2018, 08:57 PM
Welcome, Laurie! I will contact as many players as possible, to join this tourney, I am sure they will be happy to play again in a big tourney and have a lot of fun.
Tongue

[Image: Transparentlarge-1.png]
[Image: whiteegle.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Help | News | Articles | Privacy Policy | Game Rules | Pool Games | Online Pool | Advertising | UK Teen Chat

8Baller.co.uk is a free online pool game that lets you play thousands of players from around the world at online pool and online snooker games. we have 8ball pool, 9ball pool, straight pool and snooker games available. Registration is free to play our online pool games. You can also create your own free online pool team.
8Baller.co.uk | Contact us
Found any bugs or errors? Please report them here