Online Pool Games
Current time: 09-22-2019, 10:53 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
tourneys
12-31-2017, 09:26 PM
tourneys
hi all just a quick word from me about these tourneys we have each night
im adding a new rule , which is if you say you're in but leave as pairing is close , you will be banned from next tourney , its hard for the host to arrange this without ppl just leaving then have to repair etc mostly laurie who does this all for you , so plz show some respect , if you need to go during a tourney thats something else , but plz if you say you're in then plz be in thanks

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: 147mns.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2018, 12:27 AM
RE: tourneys
Good addition Bob ....thx

http://www.8baller.co.uk/teams/2848/
01-01-2018, 12:54 AM
ty bill Smile

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: 147mns.jpg]
01-01-2018, 02:24 AM
Thanks Bob. This should help keep things going a little faster so everyone isn't here all night waiting on pairs. I am keeping a list of all that leave while I'm pairing so we can move along a little quicker into the start of these tourneys. I hope many will decide to join in the fun. See you all at the tables.

I'm just me.
tєa๓๓o๓

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Help | News | Articles | Privacy Policy | Game Rules | Pool Games | Online Pool | Advertising | UK Teen Chat

8Baller.co.uk is a free online pool game that lets you play thousands of players from around the world at online pool and online snooker games. we have 8ball pool, 9ball pool, straight pool and snooker games available. Registration is free to play our online pool games. You can also create your own free online pool team.
8Baller.co.uk | Contact us
Found any bugs or errors? Please report them here