Online Pool Games
Current time: 02-20-2018, 02:26 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
To whom it may concern
02-02-2018, 12:00 PM
RE: To whom it may concern
JIM I DID ASK U TO STOP 3 TIMES AND EVEN SAID TO NOT BITE AS GEORGE WAS ANTAGONISING U BUT U DIDNT THATS WHEN I BOOTED YOU. U RETURNED TO START WITH THE ABUSE TO WHICH LAURIE BOOTED U...ON RETURNING A SECOND TIME U CHOSE TO HURL ABUSE AT ME WHICH I TOOK OFFENCE AS ANYONE WOULD WHICH RESULTED IN U BEING BANNED AND NOT BY ME I MIGHT ADD
I TOO USED LANGUAGE WHICH WAS INNAPROPRIATE FOR WHICH I APOLOGISE BUT I WONT APOLOGISE FOR DOING MY JOB. WHICH IS TO KEEP THE SITE FROM PETTY ARGUMENTS ETC AS I SEE FIT .. REGARDLESS OF WHETHER U WERE HAVING A JOKE OR NOT IT NEEDED TO BE STOPPED AND THATS WHAT I DID WITH BEING A MOD SHUD COME RESPECT AND IF I AINT SHOWN IT THEN I WONT RETURN IT SIMPLE AS THAT. SPEAK TO ME HOW U WANT TO BE SPOKEN TO IN RETURN .
IT ALL COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED IF U BOTH TOOK NOTICE AND SHUT UP WHEN U WERE ASKED TO ..I EVEN ASKED U BOTH TO BE QUIET IN SOMEONES GAME TO WHICH GEORGE REPLIED YES YOUR RIGHT IM SORRY ...
SO AS U SEE U WERE ASKED JUST DIDNT ACKNOWLEDGE ME AND THE REST AS THEY SAY IS HISTORY. IF I WANT TO SINGLE ME OUT AS THE BAD 1 JIM THATS FINE BUT REMEMBER THERE WAS OTHERS THERE WHO WITNESSED ME ASKING YOU BOTH TO STOP 3 TIMES. ANY OTHER PLAYER SPEAKING TO A MOD THE WAY U DID WUD HAVE BEEN INSTANTLY BANNED AND NOT FOR A FEW HOURS LIKE U WERE.. BUT AGAIN NOT MY DECISION AS I DIDNT BAN YA IN FIRST PLACE
I DO HOPE YOU STICK TO YOUR WORD AND KEEP THE LANGUAGE DOWN AS I WAS BANNED AGAIN FOR SWEARING BUT HAD MY FORUMS ACC BANNED TOO.
I ACCEPT YOUR WEAK APOLOGY AT THE END OF THE POST U SENT BUT BELIEVE ME IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN FROM NOW ON I SAY NOTHING AS I SEEM TO BE THE ONE WHO GETS IT ALL THE TIME. ALWAYS MY NAME SINGLED OUT .. WELL SO BE IT. I WILL GIVE AS MUCH AS I GET AND BACK DOWN FROM NOBODY MAYBE THATS THE PROBLEM AND THATS WHAT PPL THINK TO DO ... WIND ME UP SO I GET BANNED LOL WELL IT WORKED AND I AINT HAPPY BUTTHATS DONE SO LETS ALL MOVE ON
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2018, 03:14 PM
It's time I said something about all of this. First off, I started all the dispute about language. I was not happy that some terms were being used way too much in lobby chat. I witnessed Mike asking Jim and George to stop more than once. George acknowledged it while Jim ignored it. I asked him to stop more than once myself. I did boot Jim and warned that if I heard it again, I would ban for a few days. As a mod, it should never have gotten that far. I have banned players for a week for doing the same thing but was trying to get a point across. I was being lenient. After it continued, I was the one who banned Jim. I said it was for 2 days but after Jim halfheartedly apologized I caved and removed the ban on him. That was my mistake because I didn't stand by what I said. I have fixed that. The ban will remain to the original time specified, 2 days.
Jim, you came on and posted about it being right to use less cursing. For that, I agree. The apology was not really there as most can see. You resort to regular, uncolored font and take away any emphasis in your apology after saying all we had to do was say stop. Well I did and so did Mike several times. You chose to ignore that and try to place the blame on us for not saying it? That I feel was wrong. That is why I have reinstated the ban.
The result of this incident has had far reaching effects. I hear rumors from many about things most know nothing about. I take a stand for what I feel is right, not because of who is affected by it. I do my best to admit if I am wrong. What I did, I did because I believe it was right. By lifting the ban, I undermined another mod so for that I apologize. I made a team mate feel like he meant nothing. I am so sorry for that Mike. I was wrong. As a member of the mod team, I should have stood strong but I didn't. I will do my best to never let that happen again. Because of that mistake, more happened last night. I place the blame for that on me. So to all in last nights tourney, I apologize for starting it by removing the ban, making Mike feel like it was ok for Jim to talk to him like he did, and for ruining the tourney. As for the rumors about me, if you want to know something ask me and don't talk about me behind my back. Have enough guts to say it to my face. You may not like me or what I do here but that is the job I do as a mod and I won't please everyone. Just abide by the site rules and we won't have a problem.
02-02-2018, 04:07 PM
WELL SAID AND THANK U
02-02-2018, 11:12 PM
Laurie, you are out of order, you cant reinstate a ban that u previously lifted just bacause you dont like the apology offered.
Half hearted you called it, something about normal txt font, the reason it;s not in green is, ( and im sure you already know this)i done a ''quick edit'' of my post to add the apology, and it is done in normal txt as is always the case when you edit a post.
Whatever you think of the apology i dont really care but the point is, i made one and the ban was lifted , as i was told it would be, and now i hear it's bk.
So i repeat, you are out of order............

[Image: 33wo9lh.gif]

[Image: 2iaa6i1.gif]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Help | News | Articles | Privacy Policy | Game Rules | Pool Games | Online Pool | Advertising | UK Teen Chat

8Baller.co.uk is a free online pool game that lets you play thousands of players from around the world at online pool and online snooker games. we have 8ball pool, 9ball pool, straight pool and snooker games available. Registration is free to play our online pool games. You can also create your own free online pool team.
8Baller.co.uk | Contact us
Found any bugs or errors? Please report them here