Online Pool Games
Current time: 08-14-2018, 06:41 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Video Subject.[UPDATE]
04-15-2018, 11:28 PM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2018 08:58 PM by ⑧Яiрleу™.)
Video Subject.[UPDATE]
Hello all. I know we was having a little chat in the lobby the other week about a little promotion video for 8baller. I've gathered some screenshots from different parts of 8ballers website and come up with a short video. It's not the best but it is a start, I'm happy to send the .wav4 file to anyone that wants to put anymore ideas into this or wants to upload it anywhere. Thanks for your time, Lee.

Click Here To Open The Youtube Video In Another Tab.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2018, 01:33 PM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2018 01:37 PM by alek.)
RE: Video Subject.

Good work Lee. Maybe can put a screenshot of the game itself in it (e.g. snooker and 8ball). Text needs some minor editing but overall is ok (e.g. 'bliard'). As the table of best players is not really representative, maybe could leave out that part. I would stress out the game's lively graphics and sounds (without mentioning glitches ofc Big Grin).
Anyway, nice effort. Good foundation.

P.S. And teams, yeah...to mention or not? Well, once was the very important part, unlike nowadays.

04-16-2018, 04:37 PM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2018 06:18 PM by ⑧Яiрleу™.)
Yeah i took loads of screenshots fella of the site. This was just a little quick project i come up with. If any of you guys have any suggestions, pictures, music, video clips of your best games PM and we can work on this together.

Course the teams are as important as before, people just dont use them as often as they use to (EG, team tournaments and team chat on the forums etc.) I see it from my side as people get too many priviliges here at 8baller for example; colour fonts, only certain people would have colour fonts here back in the day like mods or if you won a color tournament, also you'd have to be a certain 1 or 2 star to play tournaments or atleast have a overall rating but however nowadays anyone can play, this course isnt a bad thing because this is a free online game but I think maybe inforcing the strictness back into the site would benefit much more.
04-18-2018, 07:10 AM
was meant to comment on this the other day but i forgot after watching and hosting tourney, very good short vid lee. I like the way its been put together, could be worth putting this in with the advertising. smart fella, ill speak about this with you soon

[Image: 32402340_2177843665589718_2841721337091719168_n.png]
04-18-2018, 10:07 PM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2018 10:07 PM by ⑧Яiрleу™.)
I've updated the video and made some changes. Heres the new vid.

Still pretty short because the software I'm using is a FREE TRIAL so only can make the video 2 minutes long. It's just a little idea as I know Mike or Ding was working on the video, just thought I would try come up with a idea or make a start at least. Hope you guys enjoy

05-05-2018, 07:05 PM
RE: Video Subject.[UPDATE]
What might be cool would be the off vocal melody from adele... the 1st song in the list as a background music. i dont know if its just me but i think we need something to spice up our game Big Grin

[Image: 2018-22-4--07-43-50.png]
05-07-2018, 01:52 PM
Sure!

Send me the Adele track you would like or the title of it from YouTube and I'll convert and download it myself.

Thanks for your feedback Smile
05-08-2018, 07:29 PM
wats the name of track 1? lol

[Image: 2018-22-4--07-43-50.png]
05-08-2018, 10:59 PM
i think the video is coming along nicely Smile
the youtube video but its called adele rolling in the deep Smile

[Image: w04brd.png]
05-09-2018, 12:23 AM
Ok, will work on it and post it here Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Help | News | Articles | Privacy Policy | Game Rules | Pool Games | Online Pool | Advertising | UK Teen Chat

8Baller.co.uk is a free online pool game that lets you play thousands of players from around the world at online pool and online snooker games. we have 8ball pool, 9ball pool, straight pool and snooker games available. Registration is free to play our online pool games. You can also create your own free online pool team.
8Baller.co.uk | Contact us
Found any bugs or errors? Please report them here