Online Pool Games
Current time: 06-18-2018, 02:01 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Appreciation for Mod ~~BOB & BILL~~
05-29-2018, 08:53 PM
Appreciation for Mod ~~BOB & BILL~~

With due respect and reverence, after a long time I am posting this thread and which is well deserved a vote of thank to Moderators of 8 Ballers i.e. Bob & Bill. I have been on the site for years now and always enjoyed my stay over here. In the entire journey I respect these 2 persons the most. They are most mannered, helpful, coordinating and a personality who deserves a letter of appreciation. Words cannot express my feelings, nor my thanks for all your help I have been showered with. I like to think I appreciate things. In fact one of the things I'm comfortably settled on in this life is the value of appreciation in all we do, appreciation for all we have, for the world around us, and for that matter, for things I"m yet unaware of. Undoubtedly, People want to be appreciated, cared for, loved, trusted, and respected. But they also want to be understood, and if they master the skills to achieve that, they truly become exceptional and this is what these people "BOB" and "BILL" have been. They are a through gentlemen(s). I really thank both of you for the times we shared the laughter, the joy, the bitterness, the sorrow and the glory.
You are a true friend(s)!. I relish all your efforts you both make for the site, the devotion of time you both give and afflictions one after the another.
I have seen many fights occurring on the site but the manner in which the same were handled by these mods are worth appreciating. What I observed is "If you believe in others and give them a positive reputation to uphold, you can help them to become better than they think they are"- meaning thereby that these fellows handled the situation in the best possible manner with a positive vibes and made the 2 quarrelling parties feel comfortable.
Honestly appreciation is the highest form of prayer, for it acknowledges the presence of good wherever you shine the light of your thankful thoughts no exaggeration. I must admit that being thankful not only shows good manners, but a simple expression of thankfulness can go a long way in relationships and communication with others. It not only enhances our own lives, but makes other people feel appreciated.
With this vote of thanks appreciating these 2 wonderful , lively, charismatic and enthusiastic personalities I dispose of this thread by saying, "THANK YOU BOB & BILL" People like you are true mentor(s). Lastly, I request the owner of the site to recruit such fantastic persons as mod for future survivor of the site.

Thanks

[Image: 312izcw.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-29-2018, 11:36 PM
RE: Appreciation for Mod ~~BOB & BILL~~
Nice, I agree. Hi5 on that! Big Grin

[Image: 2018-22-4--07-43-50.png]
06-02-2018, 02:01 AM
RE: Appreciation for Mod ~~BOB & BILL~~
well i dont get many posts about being nice ( lol ) so thank you sik you too alessa but im just doing my job Smile

[Image: giphy.gif]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Help | News | Articles | Privacy Policy | Game Rules | Pool Games | Online Pool | Advertising | UK Teen Chat

8Baller.co.uk is a free online pool game that lets you play thousands of players from around the world at online pool and online snooker games. we have 8ball pool, 9ball pool, straight pool and snooker games available. Registration is free to play our online pool games. You can also create your own free online pool team.
8Baller.co.uk | Contact us
Found any bugs or errors? Please report them here