Online Pool Games
Current time: 10-21-2018, 12:05 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Just a wee Scottish thread.
10-02-2018, 08:05 PM
Just a wee Scottish thread.
About the 'Declaration of Arbroath...................

''It is the first declaration in history that puts forward the idea of the sovereignty of the people. It praised Robert the Bruce for defending Scots from the dreadful atrocities of English armies, but then goes on to say:
Yet if he should give up what he has begun, seeking to make us or our kingdom subject to the King of England or the English, we should exert ourselves at once to drive him out as our enemy and a subverter of his own right and ours, and make some other man who was well able to defend us our King; for, as long as a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be subjected to the lordship of the English. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.
The document is signed by named nobles but is in the name of the “freeholders and whole community of the realm of Scotland”. There is no document anywhere near it temporally that describes the idea of a nation state like this. Unionist historians have done everything possible to denigrate this very plain sentiment, making the obvious point that the signatories were nobles and clerics. Well, neither Locke nor Hobbes were refuse collectors. The appeal to the Pope was of course to be expected in the early XIV century. It cannot be denied, except by those who hate the Scots, that these sentiments encapsulate the “social contract” and an idea of the nation that was a major advance in European civilisation.''

Anthony Slezas fb

[Image: 2vafjo2.jpg]

[Image: 33wo9lh.gif]

[Image: 2iaa6i1.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2018, 09:57 PM
RE: Just a wee Scottish thread.

[Image: 21nocpg.jpg]

10-09-2018, 08:57 PM
Just a few words aboot the indie march an rally in edinburgh on saturday, it was fantastic, brilliant atmosphere an no trouble at all from anybody, just what you'd expect from independence supporters.
The numbers who attended vary, depending who you ask, 20.000, 60,000, 193.000Big Grin
it was well over 100.000 and even police scotlands official number was 103.000, so either way it was a brilliant turnoot...

A few photo's .

[Image: t4v7k8.jpg]

[Image: 10ntkkw.jpg]

[Image: 9bajja.jpg]

[Image: 28chsa0.jpg]

[Image: 23ae0p.jpg]

That'll do for now, more later......................

10-12-2018, 09:55 PM
I believe in Scotland too Jim and many more with me for sure, and I'm happy to see some Norwegians there too Big Grin Heart

[Image: s6u3yq.jpg][Image: 14j3ihs.gif]
10-12-2018, 09:59 PM
Thx Tig, it's nice to know Norway supports independence ...

10-12-2018, 10:43 PM
(10-12-2018 09:59 PM)WackyRaces.. Wrote:  Thx Tig, it's nice to know Norway supports independence ...

You can always count on us Jim I'm sure Big Grin Heart

10-13-2018, 07:42 PM
Evenin all, it's been pissin it doon wi rain aw day, it's just another Glesga saturday.

[Image: nc0ead.jpg]

[Image: 29ndulz.jpg]

[Image: 2a78sup.jpg]

10-14-2018, 11:27 PM
WOW really beautiful pics there Jim Smile I must visit Glasgow before I die for sure Big Grin Heart

10-15-2018, 05:48 PM
Aye Tig, i hope you do come here afore ye die, or afore i do Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinCoolHeart

Here's a wee Scottish joke.

''Warning'', contains swearies.Cool

''Edward I of England comes to Scotland to conquer the Scots.

He brings 4,000 men with him. As he nears the battlefield,

There suddenly appears a solitary figure on the crest of the hill. A short, ginger-haired guy in a kilt.

'Come up here, ya English bastards, and I'll give ye a hammerin'!'

Edward turns to his commander. 'Send 20 men to deal with that little Scottish upstart, he says.
The commander sends twenty of his best men over the hill to kill the scotsman

Ten minutes later, at the crest of the hill, the little Scot appears again.
'Ya English diddies!' he yells.'Come on the rest of ye!! Come on, I'll take ye all on!'

Edward is getting somewhat annoyed. He turns to his commander. 'Send 100 men to kill that little shite!'
The commander sends 100 men Over the hill to do the job.

Ten minutes later, the little Scot appears at the top of the hill once more, his hair all sticking up, his shirt a wee bit torn.

'Ya English SCUM!' he yells. 'I'm just warming up!! Come and get me, Ya English shites !!'
Edward losses patience. 'Commander, take 400 men and personally wipe that little bastard off the face of the earth!' he yells.

The commander gulps, but leads four Hundred men on horseback over the crest of the hill.

Ten minutes later, the little Scotsman is back.
His clothing is all torn, his face is covered in blood, Snot and Irn-Bru.

'Is that the best ye can do??? You're bloody WUMMIN!!! Come on!! Come and have a go, ya bunch of English Shites!!!' he yells.

Edward turns to his second in command. 'Take 1,000 men over that hill and don't come back till you've killed that little red haired bastard!' he commands.
The second in command gathers the men and they ride off over the hill to their fate.
Ten minutes later, one of the English troops appears back at the top of the hill. covered in blood, his clothes all torn off his back. 'Your Majesty!' he yells.
'It's a trap!!!

There's fuckin two of them!!! ''

10-15-2018, 06:06 PM
(10-15-2018 05:48 PM)WackyRaces.. Wrote:  Aye Tig, i hope you do come here afore ye die, or afore i do Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinCoolHeart

Here's a wee Scottish joke.

''Warning'', contains swearies.Cool

''Edward I of England comes to Scotland to conquer the Scots.

He brings 4,000 men with him. As he nears the battlefield,

There suddenly appears a solitary figure on the crest of the hill. A short, ginger-haired guy in a kilt.

'Come up here, ya English bastards, and I'll give ye a hammerin'!'

Edward turns to his commander. 'Send 20 men to deal with that little Scottish upstart, he says.
The commander sends twenty of his best men over the hill to kill the scotsman

Ten minutes later, at the crest of the hill, the little Scot appears again.
'Ya English diddies!' he yells.'Come on the rest of ye!! Come on, I'll take ye all on!'

Edward is getting somewhat annoyed. He turns to his commander. 'Send 100 men to kill that little shite!'
The commander sends 100 men Over the hill to do the job.

Ten minutes later, the little Scot appears at the top of the hill once more, his hair all sticking up, his shirt a wee bit torn.

'Ya English SCUM!' he yells. 'I'm just warming up!! Come and get me, Ya English shites !!'
Edward losses patience. 'Commander, take 400 men and personally wipe that little bastard off the face of the earth!' he yells.

The commander gulps, but leads four Hundred men on horseback over the crest of the hill.

Ten minutes later, the little Scotsman is back.
His clothing is all torn, his face is covered in blood, Snot and Irn-Bru.

'Is that the best ye can do??? You're bloody WUMMIN!!! Come on!! Come and have a go, ya bunch of English Shites!!!' he yells.

Edward turns to his second in command. 'Take 1,000 men over that hill and don't come back till you've killed that little red haired bastard!' he commands.
The second in command gathers the men and they ride off over the hill to their fate.
Ten minutes later, one of the English troops appears back at the top of the hill. covered in blood, his clothes all torn off his back. 'Your Majesty!' he yells.
'It's a trap!!!

There's fuckin two of them!!! ''
lol

[Image: giphy.gif]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Help | News | Articles | Privacy Policy | Game Rules | Pool Games | Online Pool | Advertising | UK Teen Chat

8Baller.co.uk is a free online pool game that lets you play thousands of players from around the world at online pool and online snooker games. we have 8ball pool, 9ball pool, straight pool and snooker games available. Registration is free to play our online pool games. You can also create your own free online pool team.
8Baller.co.uk | Contact us
Found any bugs or errors? Please report them here