Online Pool Games
Current time: 05-24-2019, 07:25 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Purposely Annoys
12-24-2018, 03:29 PM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2018 03:48 PM by glory.)
Purposely Annoys
I want to report the player ...Mylife MyRules. Could you please ask him not to invite me and to never come into my games. He purposely every time it was my shot he started to annoy me. I was silent up till then. He forced me to call him an askhole and still continued. I also said ...For such a little man u sure have a big mouth.
He is cocky and a bad sport.
I say he is a bad sport because previously in 2 games when I was winning he closed. Also when someone purposely says cocky stuff when its your shot, is another example.
Then in the lobby he says I'm an abuser with a smile and acting like he was so innocent. Something is wrong with that picture.
He probably did not post a screenie like he has before regarding other people because it shows how he annoyed me. What I said he deserved. But I am sorry that he was able to bug me and force me to say those things. Sad
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-24-2018, 08:00 PM
RE: Purposely Annoys
dw glory it will be looked into Smile

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: 147mns.jpg]
01-04-2019, 07:29 PM
RE: Purposely Annoys
ok ive seen it now if you do not leave glory alone you will be banned ok

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: 147mns.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Help | News | Articles | Privacy Policy | Game Rules | Pool Games | Online Pool | Advertising | UK Teen Chat

8Baller.co.uk is a free online pool game that lets you play thousands of players from around the world at online pool and online snooker games. we have 8ball pool, 9ball pool, straight pool and snooker games available. Registration is free to play our online pool games. You can also create your own free online pool team.
8Baller.co.uk | Contact us
Found any bugs or errors? Please report them here