Online Pool Games
Current time: 05-19-2019, 06:59 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.17 Average
ZQ Here - I am back :)
06-25-2010, 07:25 AM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2011 08:56 AM by [TJ] ZQ.)
ZQ Here - I am back :)
Hi everyone

I am Zeeshan Qamar and that's why my nickname is ZQ Smile. I m 31yrs old male, married and living in Karachi, Pakistan.

================================================================================​
[UPDATE ON 14th Oct 2010]

Today, I decided to put some more nicknames which I have got from different friends of 8baller. So here they are (ZQ - given by myself, ZeeCue - given by Livid, ZQ Fish - given by myself, zoo - given by Abhi, zoo poo - given by Chris, zoo pinky poo - given by Chris, Zeesh - given by Steve and Ivana, Zeeshi - given by prince, Zeeshi fishy - given by prince, DJ - given by Anna, sweetshan - given by Marit, Miss Z - given by Ivana, Zee - given by Kavita, Flirty Fish - given by Ivana) Smile

Also, I would like to tell some more nicks of mine which different ppl call me in real life (zeeshu, zishto, zee, zeeshoo, shan, shani, ZQ)

Now, all of u are allowed to pick any of my nick, whichever u like most, from either 8baller nick list or real life nick list. Smile or u may give a new nick to me as well but it should not be an annoying one TongueSmile...well, I would not mind anything but I would not accept that nick and that would not be written here for everyone Smile

================================================================================​=============
Most of you must know me because I have played almost 7,000 games till now.

I do like 8 ball and snooker very much but I just love to play snooker game. I do play pool in real life as well whenever I go out with friends to play bowling. So, I do play both games in one day. I love both games too much. Other games which I used to play regularly were Table Tennis and Cricket but now days I only play here on 8baller. (Love this site).

When I came to know about this site then I immediately made an account here and started playing. Since then I do come here almost on daily basis.

I do like to play tournaments (8 ball or snooker)

If anything else anyone wants know then please feel free to ask here or you can private message me.

Thanks
8 Baller Lover
Zeeshan

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-25-2010, 07:32 AM
RE: Hi......I am ZQ
yo..welcome to forums mate!..nice to c u here too Smile...u r nice guy,good player and true team player too!!...if u need to know anything about here,u can ask me or other regulars...i hope u will like this place,and would post often here...cya around ,hv fun Smile
06-25-2010, 07:39 AM
thanks mate.

Thanks
8 Baller Lover
Zeeshan

06-25-2010, 09:12 AM
your a good lad an welcome to the forums. Nice intro

Woᴙʟᴅs №¹
06-25-2010, 09:41 AM
Heya and welcome to 8Baller Forums

Played 6000? Nice to know you love playing on 8Baller then lol Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-25-2010, 10:34 AM
Hi Zeeshan, and welcome to the forums Smile. I hope you will enjoy your stay here! Very nice to see you here and not only in the games, have a nice time Smile

[Image: s6u3yq.jpg][Image: 14j3ihs.gif]
06-25-2010, 11:24 AM
yes sam..i have played more than 6,000 games.....

thanks sam, livid and tiram.

Thanks
8 Baller Lover
Zeeshan

06-25-2010, 11:24 AM
Lol very nice, how much do you do in a day then?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-25-2010, 11:31 AM
Hi there nice to see you introducing yourself.....you are a fantastic player, congrats on your win last night in the tourneySmile....see you in pool and im sure in many more tourneys....
06-25-2010, 11:39 AM (This post was last modified: 06-25-2010 11:49 AM by [TJ] ZQ.)
@ Sam ----> as per my calculation avg. games per day is 25 Smile (during last 8 months)

@ Claire---> thanks for appreciating my game and congratulating me..............yeah i like to play tourneys.

Thanks
8 Baller Lover
Zeeshan

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Help | News | Articles | Privacy Policy | Game Rules | Pool Games | Online Pool | Advertising | UK Teen Chat

8Baller.co.uk is a free online pool game that lets you play thousands of players from around the world at online pool and online snooker games. we have 8ball pool, 9ball pool, straight pool and snooker games available. Registration is free to play our online pool games. You can also create your own free online pool team.
8Baller.co.uk | Contact us
Found any bugs or errors? Please report them here