Online Pool Games
Current time: 09-22-2019, 10:57 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 2 Average
Question Game!
12-17-2010, 03:37 PM
Question Game!
Hi All,

I thought this might be a fun one. Ask a question, any question and the person below must answer your question then ask another. Kind of like the 'True & False" thread.

I'll go first.

What's your most embarrassing moment?

[Image: 582724hgbqfcrhk5.gif]
Gothαm Quєєn
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-17-2010, 04:09 PM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2010 04:34 PM by Ĵūиǥŀē ĢɨяŁ.)
RE: Question Game!
Good Thread Smile
But its like a suggestion...if u make this thread like Request thread...A person can request abt anythin from the person below to him/her....it can be included questions, and other things on same time...m jus thinkin on this bec i thought to make 1 like i said....Wot ya say?

And abt question Most embarrassing moment...i neve ve anythin in my mind when m asked Sad
but i got one moment in my mind jus now...i was sitting in class taking lectures...i used to do a job in Call center in night time so I always was sleepy in my class rooms...professor was delivering the lecture, I sat back n unintentionally i slept, it was very relaxing bec he was speakin in Rhythm...all of sudden i felt its silence...i opened up my eyes, he was standing infront of me and said..."wake Up, Train has reached to Lahore" and all guys n gals started laughing Lol....

so as thread is about askin questions so i ll go accordingly Smile
Question for Next Person is

What Your greatest Desire is??

Miss Y'all!
Find all posts by this user
12-17-2010, 04:30 PM
LOL! Funny story Anna, I would have died of shame Lol.

My greatest desire is to travel the world. I have a passion for cultures, linguistics, history, people and learning. I want to visit all the places I've read about in books and seen in movies. My dream destination is Barcelona. I love the ancient architectures and the historic look. I hope one day I can feel the history. My back-up destination is The Bahamas. I love beaches, swimming and the tropics.
So there you have it, my greatest desire is to travel.

Next question: If you had one wish what would you wish for?

Gothαm Quєєn
12-18-2010, 12:08 PM
aha nice thread!

I'd wish to have more wishes Tongue lol .. I'd wish that, each and every person in this world is able to have enough food and shelter for living.

My question: What would you do, if you know you're living the last few days of your life?
12-18-2010, 04:38 PM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2010 05:07 PM by [TJ] ZQ.)
Reply to above: Nice wishes Chris.

Answer to the Question: All the time, I would ask ALLAH to forgive my sins. Would spend more time with my family and friends. Tell everyone that always be happy and forgive me if I have ever hurt u intentionally or unintentionally. Would try to do something very special which can be very helpful for others.

Question for below person: Where would u want to go with ur wife / husband for honeymoon?

Thanks
8 Baller Lover
Zeeshan

12-19-2010, 06:53 AM
I would love to go to Rome, for many reasons mentioned above, and for his company and just to have someone special to share it all with.

Question: Given the option, would you like to move to another place and live?

Gothαm Quєєn
12-19-2010, 01:55 PM
Well personally I would like to move countries! It's too cold in England Sad

I would move to the Canary Islands or Australia!

Next Question: Who is your idol?
01-13-2011, 09:14 PM
Bet ya don't wanna go to Aus. now after the huge flood they're having Lol
--
My idol is my mother. A hardworking patient woman who has put up with a lot in life. She's gotten through so many obstacles and I admire her strength, the way she unconditionally love and her way of giving me comfort by just being present in the room.
---

Question: Would you ever commit a crime?

Gothαm Quєєn
01-13-2011, 10:02 PM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2011 01:34 PM by ☁єgℓє ΘŁD☁ lsp.)
If you don't mind, I'll jump in on this one. ....if someone brought harm to one of my family members, I'm sure my revenge would be a crime.

If you could choose any job or position in the world....what would it be?
01-13-2011, 10:58 PM
Commercial Pilot or Air Hostess

I love to travel and I have a growing itch lately to just up and leave the USA... would be ideal if I was a pilot or an Air Hostess... but would be difficult keeping relationships in one piece.

Question: Would you ever love another more than you love your significant other?

Gothαm Quєєn

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Help | News | Articles | Privacy Policy | Game Rules | Pool Games | Online Pool | Advertising | UK Teen Chat

8Baller.co.uk is a free online pool game that lets you play thousands of players from around the world at online pool and online snooker games. we have 8ball pool, 9ball pool, straight pool and snooker games available. Registration is free to play our online pool games. You can also create your own free online pool team.
8Baller.co.uk | Contact us
Found any bugs or errors? Please report them here