Online Pool Games
Current time: 07-27-2017, 04:51 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Votes - 3.63 Average
Pointless to Cheat
02-20-2011, 06:35 PM
RE: POINTLESS OF CHEATING
Excellent post jaksa..Well said, each and every words are true.Not only kids most of the 20+ are involved in cheating and abusing, but wat about the restarting the account for getting 4 or 5 stars ? this is also pointless thing.

Great work by MOD team and ADMINS here i really appreciated .

Hope we will hav a clean site atleast after the cheaters or abusers reads your comments.

A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they're not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they're not so bad.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2011, 06:48 PM
bril thread jaksa Smile
pointless cheatin mods can see everything and only means ur gonna lose ur account witch is pointless why get an account cheat and lose it tht day Confused
lol

❤ You've got to take the good with the bad,
smile with the sad,
love what you've got,
remember what you had.
Always forgive, but never forget.
Learn from mistakes, but never regret ❤
Find all posts by this user
02-20-2011, 07:31 PM
Well said jaska, its good that you have mentioned about this

[Image: 052.gif?9334]
02-20-2011, 08:09 PM (This post was last modified: 08-31-2011 11:38 PM by JAKŠA.)
Tank you all for kind words and your support

(02-20-2011 06:35 PM)The shάrp Wrote:  Excellent post jaksa..Well said, each and every words are true.Not only kids most of the 20+ are involved in cheating and abusing, but wat about the restarting the account for getting 4 or 5 stars ? this is also pointless thing.

Hope we will hav a clean site atleast after the cheaters or abusers reads your comments.
When somebody asks the restart acc, mod team always consider whether it is justified. It is justified, in my opinion, when someone registers and learn how to play, and thereby lose many games in this process, so when he realize that he learned, he wants to try to achieve a better result. This is understandable when it happens once or twice, but we find the players who opened the 6, 7, 10 and even over 30 accounts. That is reason why we don't approve every request to restart.

[Image: mrk14.jpg] [Image: mttv2s.gif]
02-20-2011, 10:46 PM
(02-20-2011 08:09 PM)Jaksa Wrote:  Tank you all for kind words and your support

(02-20-2011 06:35 PM)The shάrp Wrote:  Excellent post jaksa..Well said, each and every words are true.Not only kids most of the 20+ are involved in cheating and abusing, but wat about the restarting the account for getting 4 or 5 stars ? this is also pointless thing.

When somebody asks the restart acc, mod team always consider whether it is justified. It is justified, in my opinion, when someone registers and learn how to play, and thereby lose many games in this process, so when you realize that he learned, he wants to try to achieve a better result. This is understandable when it happens once or twice, but we find the players who opened the 6, 7, 10 and even over 30 accounts. That is reason why we don't approve every request to restart.

Yes i too agree with if the player is new to this site but most of the people who loses his 4th star they want the restart lmao.

A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they're not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they're not so bad.
02-22-2011, 04:50 AM
I suppose this is always up to the moderators disgression and because we got such an awesome team, they make the right decisions Smile
02-22-2011, 07:41 PM
Great post Jaksa, I only hope the right eyes have seen it.

You hit the nail in the head in your response to Dana, it's disappointing that's it's more the adults trying to find ways to go around playing the game in a friendly and disciplined manner and cheat their way to the top. They'll get caught, even if it's been a while, it is inevitable.

They can moan all they want, they can say we banned for no reason but there's always a reason. We don't generally like to broadcast the reason because as much as we dislike you all, we respect your privacy. Ask for it and it will be broadcasted though.

I can't see any point in cheating anyway, you get the wins or manipulate the game with third party software, then you're #1. Then you get bored because you can't play anyone due to the fact that you're scared and you know that you don't have the required skill to properly win without cheating. Then you ask for a restart, or create a multiple and do the same thing to another account to go to #1... where's the fun or point in any of that? None. Oh and by the way, 8-0 or 9,10-0 someone in 23 seconds is not actually playing the game, you're TAKING the game, and THAT is considered cheating as well.

[Image: 582724hgbqfcrhk5.gif]
Gothαm Quєєn
02-22-2011, 11:17 PM
Vii, can I just ask, is 8 - 0 in 20 seconds O.K once in a while as long as it's not every game?
02-23-2011, 02:31 AM (This post was last modified: 02-23-2011 02:32 AM by Vii.)
Play at your discretion.
Personally, I believe it's cheating, even if you don't use it on every game, you're still TAKING it.

[Image: 582724hgbqfcrhk5.gif]
Gothαm Quєєn
02-23-2011, 02:50 AM
8-0 is a cheat lol:Pthnx i wont play str8 anyhowSmile

IAM THE BEST-THE GREAT.[Image: 140369094664t.jpg] [Image: e833ce76f8dd5907b257fd616a2d1fcb.gif]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Help | News | Articles | Privacy Policy | Game Rules | Pool Games | Online Pool | Advertising | UK Teen Chat

8Baller.co.uk is a free online pool game that lets you play thousands of players from around the world at online pool and online snooker games. we have 8ball pool, 9ball pool, straight pool and snooker games available. Registration is free to play our online pool games. You can also create your own free online pool team.
8Baller.co.uk | Contact us
Found any bugs or errors? Please report them here