Online Pool Games
Current time: 11-23-2017, 05:28 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Votes - 3.63 Average
Pointless to Cheat
02-23-2011, 05:18 PM
RE: POINTLESS OF CHEATING
So if I manage to 8 - 0 someone in a minute as a sort of fluke (after all that's my name lol) meaning to pot the balls but not intending to 8ball them
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2011, 07:48 PM
RE: Pointless to Cheat
Well that's fine I suppose, but play the game at your discretion.

[Image: 582724hgbqfcrhk5.gif]
Gothαm Quєєn
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-01-2011, 09:12 PM
By my opinion if you break and win 8:0 in short time, and leave match, that is cheating because you didn't give chance to your opponent to break, even to play at all. I saw some players do just that. They play only str8, only, one game, and ONLY IF THEY BREAK. It's unfair and cheating by my opinion, but mod team still does not ban such a players.
03-01-2011, 09:27 PM
unless it's excessive.

[Image: 582724hgbqfcrhk5.gif]
Gothαm Quєєn
03-01-2011, 09:27 PM
Yh i agree with jaksa..Hapnd many times for me..coz of that i losed many games loool

A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they're not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they're not so bad.
03-05-2011, 04:20 AM
Hey guys, just wanted to say Jaksa you made a brilliant post here.. I myself used to be a cheater and i used to cheat a lot and there was no good in to it only result ended up in a ban and was childish to cheat in the first place. At first i thought it would gain respect but nah it doesn't just makes people think less of you, ive realised the only way to gain respect on here is too play fair, not abuse and to be polite i've noticed since i've stopped cheating and abusing i've had other people come into my games and abuse and mess around and its not good, its distracting on the people who are trying to play the game, so all the players who abuse and think its funny to interupt people playing its not, its simply childish and will get you no where except losing mates and respect.. also wanted to apologise to anyone ive abused (or been in games while i've abused)or cheated against whose gotten a chance to read this as i understand now how frustrating it can be. im sorry Smile i am a good player of the game and no need to cheat my rate is 72 and im chuffed Tongue not 90-99 and yet people are still realising im a good player and that all i wanted in the first place.. so cheaters give it a go and you might just enjoy the game for the reason it was made Smile thank you thats all i got to say Wink
03-05-2011, 04:49 AM
so true you are a brill player and dont need to cheat
03-05-2011, 05:03 AM
brilliant post jaksaSmile

IAM THE BEST-THE GREAT.[Image: 140369094664t.jpg] [Image: e833ce76f8dd5907b257fd616a2d1fcb.gif]
03-05-2011, 09:06 PM
(03-01-2011 09:12 PM)Jaksa Wrote:  By my opinion if you break and win 8:0 in short time, and leave match, that is cheating because you didn't give chance to your opponent to break, even to play at all. I saw some players do just that. They play only str8, only, one game, and ONLY IF THEY BREAK. It's unfair and cheating by my opinion, but mod team still does not ban such a players.

I certainly agree with that.
04-19-2011, 07:35 AM
good post jaksa ... i dont understand why they play 1 and run yeh ive done it before, but i at least give them a chance to pot Smile

[Image: np5d9k.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Help | News | Articles | Privacy Policy | Game Rules | Pool Games | Online Pool | Advertising | UK Teen Chat

8Baller.co.uk is a free online pool game that lets you play thousands of players from around the world at online pool and online snooker games. we have 8ball pool, 9ball pool, straight pool and snooker games available. Registration is free to play our online pool games. You can also create your own free online pool team.
8Baller.co.uk | Contact us
Found any bugs or errors? Please report them here