Online Pool Games
Current time: 08-18-2017, 06:59 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Votes - 3.63 Average
Pointless to Cheat
02-17-2011, 07:24 PM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2011 12:38 PM by Sam.)
Pointless to Cheat
As a member of the Mod team on a daily basis I have the opportunity to see various forms of cheating. Constantly the only question is always on my mind when I see the cheaters is: WHAT IS THE POINT OF THOSE WHO CHEAT?
To have 5 stars next to their nick though everyone knows that is undeserved?
To see their nick on the list of the best players even though they know themselves that they are not the best?
To have the statistics which is impossible to achieve with fair game?

All this, of course, is always and usually short-lived, because they all, in the end, be discovered and banned. What then is the point of cheating? There is NO any point! Most shameful of all is when the one who cheated on, trying to appear as a victim of a Mod team, claiming that he is banned for no reason. There is always reason for banned someone because our goal is to have as many players here, not less. So every time when we banned some acc we MUST have good reason.
My dear players, we are all here to have fun and enjoy the gathering and games. Mod team is here to make it possible. The first and main task of Mod team is to help players in a variety of things such as navigation of the site, to explain the rules of the game, to explain how to use forums, etc.
Cheaters and abusers trying to convince all players that Mod team is some bogey, and that our action is directed against a players. This reflects how much they do not respect someone's hard work and sacrifice, or any human value. Mod team working on a voluntary basis and is motivated by the pure desire to make this site more beautiful and better for all of us. Just imagine how would it look at this website without the hard work moderators and administrators. Please respect and support work of Mod team and help us to make this site the best place for good people from around the world.
I wish you a pleasant entertainment at this wonderful site and keep in mind that your mod team is always with you to help you in everything you need here.

[Image: mrk14.jpg] [Image: mttv2s.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2011, 08:13 PM
RE: POINTLESS OF CHEATING
Well said Jaksa!
Find all posts by this user
02-18-2011, 02:54 AM
Excellent post!
02-18-2011, 02:57 AM
great statement man!!

Peʀғeᴄᴛioи™

[Image: Transparentlarge-1effects.jpg]

[Image: xuivfw3e.jpg]
02-18-2011, 03:05 AM
I hope the cheaters see this post. Very well said Jaksa Smile

The Return of Me..Lets Play Hard!!!

[Image: Red-Sox_fan.jpg]
02-18-2011, 08:24 AM
Great post Jaksa!
02-18-2011, 11:17 AM
Very well said Smile Unfortunately, most of the cheaters are kids...so hope this post won't make them even more ambitious to get those stars and rate numbers... How we all know, kids can be very ambitious, but only when they don't need to; we all been there, at 5 years old or 15-17, now depends lol Confused

[Image: you-can-never-be-overdressed3.jpg]
02-18-2011, 02:45 PM
Well Dana, I can understand when kids make more then one acc and trying to cheat but I can't understand guys 20+ years old who hacking and and spend a lot of time to find way to cheating just to see 5 stars next to his nick. And when mod team caught and banned that guys, they complain that they are banned for no reason, again searching for a way to cheat, insulting mod team, etc. These are adults and not children but are acting worse than small children. Their actions provide the ugly model for kids that you mentioning and that why I wrote this post.

[Image: mrk14.jpg] [Image: mttv2s.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-18-2011, 05:10 PM
Very Nice post Jaksa! I wish, cheaters see this and stop cheating.

Thanks
8 Baller Lover
Zeeshan

02-20-2011, 09:33 AM
Has there actually been any 5 stars who should be 5 stars and well said Jaksa Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Help | News | Articles | Privacy Policy | Game Rules | Pool Games | Online Pool | Advertising | UK Teen Chat

8Baller.co.uk is a free online pool game that lets you play thousands of players from around the world at online pool and online snooker games. we have 8ball pool, 9ball pool, straight pool and snooker games available. Registration is free to play our online pool games. You can also create your own free online pool team.
8Baller.co.uk | Contact us
Found any bugs or errors? Please report them here