Online Pool Games
Current time: 09-22-2019, 10:56 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
How did you come up with your 8Baller Nicknames?
09-20-2011, 09:22 AM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2011 05:53 PM by Sam.)
How did you come up with your 8Baller Nicknames?
Once again the title speaks for it self 8-)
well i chose mine as the trickster is a mystical character in folklore. Sometimes naughty and tricky,Simply loved the character so I picked this as my nick. So lets hear your side of the stories as how you ended up picking your nicks 8-)

[Image: 103wllw.gif]
[Image: j9afpk.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-20-2011, 11:35 AM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2011 11:37 AM by ❤ ƬIƓƐŔҨƱƐƐИ ♛.)
RE: How did you come up with your username or nicks?
I've always been fascinated of wild animals and especially tigers. I just love this animal because it's dangerous, powerful, scary and really beautiful to look at. The queen is just for fun, but also because it's powerful too and it makes me feel special in a way, and who doesn't like that? Blush Tongue So for me it was very simple to find a nick to be in the junglefamily Big Grin [Image: tiger.gif]

[Image: s6u3yq.jpg][Image: 14j3ihs.gif]
09-20-2011, 11:56 AM
I 1st started as naga then after few days I changed my nick as king coz I like to b called as king from everyone lmao there were times when my opponent asks my name and I say its king loooool they likes my nick and say very nice name hahhahhah and they asks me were is queen looooooolTongue but after that many copied my nick Angry

IAM THE BEST-THE GREAT.[Image: 140369094664t.jpg] [Image: e833ce76f8dd5907b257fd616a2d1fcb.gif]
09-20-2011, 12:42 PM
Oooookay.
Long long ago, where we used to use IRC chats, it was cool to have short nicknames. I had another one, and was looking for something better. I've made a script, put there some list of keywords and it was checking now and then if any of those nicks got expired. Well, imap came first Smile

It stands for Internet Message Access Protocol, which is used widely to access your email accounts.
Since then I just like to use it..

The chain is no stronger than its weakest link...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-20-2011, 12:48 PM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2011 12:49 PM by Sʋpєrηαтʋяαl.)
Why butterfly? My first email id was butterfly..dunno just looks nice, love butterflies coz they r beautiful and goes with my nature lol i am or wanna be everywhere Smile Had it on IRC too Tongue

Naga...i remember that nick and ur pic. You should go back to just Naga. Smile
09-20-2011, 01:44 PM
My middle name is Louise, so I just choose Louy for short. Thought it was a good games site name Smile
09-20-2011, 01:50 PM
WellWink
This is a awesome thread Ricky mateWink
I had a lot nicknames in the past.. But i finally came to the decision...and i keep da nick:ΣΧTRΔØRDIΝΔRЧ

Well, im unpredictableBig Grin.. and diff from other guysBig Grin
Something non- ordinanary Big Grin
A animal lol xBig Grin

[Image: worldseriesofsnookerlog.jpg]
09-20-2011, 01:55 PM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2011 02:00 PM by Naga-The Great.)
lol ivana I can't I have few enemiesSmile may b new nick soon Iam getting bored with this nickSmile

IAM THE BEST-THE GREAT.[Image: 140369094664t.jpg] [Image: e833ce76f8dd5907b257fd616a2d1fcb.gif]
09-20-2011, 02:10 PM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2011 02:11 PM by ŧŗïςκš†εεr.)
(09-20-2011 11:35 AM)ƬĪƓƐŔҨƱƐƐИ ♛ Wrote:  I've always been fascinated of wild animals and especially tigers. I just love this animal because it's dangerous, powerful, scary and really beautiful to look at. The queen is just for fun, but also because it's powerful too and it makes me feel special in a way, and who doesn't like that? Blush Tongue So for me it was very simple to find a nick to be in the junglefamily Big Grin [Image: tiger.gif]
You are special Marit and the nick is just perfect for you 8-)

(09-20-2011 11:56 AM)Naga-The Great Wrote:  I 1st started as naga then after few days I changed my nick as king coz I like to b called as king from everyone lmao there were times when my opponent asks my name and I say its king loooool they likes my nick and say very nice name hahhahhah and they asks me were is queen looooooolTongue but after that many copied my nick Angry
LOLz Naga but an impressive nick m8.

[Image: 103wllw.gif]
[Image: j9afpk.gif]
09-20-2011, 02:13 PM
(09-20-2011 02:10 PM)[TJ]†rï¢k§†êêr Wrote:  
(09-20-2011 11:35 AM)ƬĪƓƐŔҨƱƐƐИ ♛ Wrote:  I've always been fascinated of wild animals and especially tigers. I just love this animal because it's dangerous, powerful, scary and really beautiful to look at. The queen is just for fun, but also because it's powerful too and it makes me feel special in a way, and who doesn't like that? Blush Tongue So for me it was very simple to find a nick to be in the junglefamily Big Grin [Image: tiger.gif]
You are special Marit and the nick is just perfect for you 8-)

Thanks a lot that you mean that Ricky Blush and so are you for sure! Big Grin

(09-20-2011 11:56 AM)Naga-The Great Wrote:  I 1st started as naga then after few days I changed my nick as king coz I like to b called as king from everyone lmao there were times when my opponent asks my name and I say its king loooool they likes my nick and say very nice name hahhahhah and they asks me were is queen looooooolTongue but after that many copied my nick Angry
LOLz Naga but an impressive nick m8.

[Image: s6u3yq.jpg][Image: 14j3ihs.gif]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Help | News | Articles | Privacy Policy | Game Rules | Pool Games | Online Pool | Advertising | UK Teen Chat

8Baller.co.uk is a free online pool game that lets you play thousands of players from around the world at online pool and online snooker games. we have 8ball pool, 9ball pool, straight pool and snooker games available. Registration is free to play our online pool games. You can also create your own free online pool team.
8Baller.co.uk | Contact us
Found any bugs or errors? Please report them here