Online Pool Games
Current time: 10-22-2017, 07:07 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Forum + Game = 1 Account
10-08-2011, 08:37 PM
Wink Forum + Game = 1 Account
Hey,

Is it possible to get our forum account and 8baller game account integrated all into one?

Forum + Game = 1 Account

Maybe because forum has more specifications somehow make it when you sign-up for 8baller you get email with forum instructions and all those extra forum specifications can be set to default and you get an automated PM sent to change that Big Grin

Thanks.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-30-2015, 09:00 AM
RE: Forum + Game = 1 Account
No replys to this lol... But quick suggestion for this too if any admins bother to read!

If you can do this maybe add next to post info where it says post example dominator has 2,252 maybe add more infos like Games played... Stars... Game avater.. Smile That would be sick
Find all posts by this user
01-30-2015, 04:36 PM
I believe there was another thread since I made this many years ago saying that there were some troubles when the admins attempted to implement this system a long time ago. There's no further update on this topic that I know of. Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-31-2015, 08:50 AM
Nice idea Domi,It would be amazing and i think same system was followed in Gamezer.
03-01-2015, 11:18 PM
I think this sounds really cool dominator that if its actually possible
09-22-2017, 04:44 PM
The main pages of this site (game, leaderboards, team, databases for individual players) is hosted by Host Europe GmbH. But the forums are hosted by myBB. I don't think it would be possible to affiliate the two hosts/databases into the one. Information on a forum is collected and saved in a HTML database (powered by myBB) wheras gameplay would be saved in a database created with C#. To integrate the two languages and save all information on one database (that is being hosted by 2 webhosts) would be a bit of a mission and most likely not possible

Tiodfchaì Ar La
10-06-2017, 11:37 AM
What is the use of all this discussion?
People on forum and Players in Game Rooms are different.
How many at this thread are visiting game rooms?
This site is 8ballers and very badly and urgently needs a lot of actual 8ballers.
Else this may be left as a social chatting site at forums and on sidelines a bit of refreshing time for chatters in game rooms. and, just one game room would be more than enough.
Enjoy we all!
I just hope for the best.

Undecided

°sиoΘкiNgž°

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Help | News | Articles | Privacy Policy | Game Rules | Pool Games | Online Pool | Advertising | UK Teen Chat

8Baller.co.uk is a free online pool game that lets you play thousands of players from around the world at online pool and online snooker games. we have 8ball pool, 9ball pool, straight pool and snooker games available. Registration is free to play our online pool games. You can also create your own free online pool team.
8Baller.co.uk | Contact us
Found any bugs or errors? Please report them here