Online Pool Games
Current time: 09-21-2019, 03:14 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.25 Average
Things that annoy me!!!!
01-03-2012, 04:12 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2012 04:13 PM by domίnator.)
Wink RE: Things that annoy me!!!!
(01-03-2012 04:10 PM)Ṃiss★Staя Wrote:  I agree with everything you have put there Claire but just wanted to say that this bit made me chuckle lol....
Quote:Oh yeahhhh one other thing when I used to take the bus to work I totally hated sitting behind someone who had dandruff ..yuckkkk get anti dandruff shampoo or something lol....always felt those flakes would fall on me and I would be doomed for life lol...
Big GrinSmile

You're doomed! Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2012, 03:40 AM
RE: Things that annoy me!!!!
about other ppl that annoy me is:

- Egotistical, narcissistic, boastful people who, without any foundation whatsoever, think they are special.
- Built-up fools who portraying dangerous guys, but their heart is like a mouse and no brain at all.
- The absolute lack of culture: behavior, speech, relationships with people, attitude to women, parents, authorities ...
- Racism of any kind
- Malicious lies
- Selfish people who don't care for nothing and nobody but only for themselves.
- When the wicked stronger guy harasses weaker or when a bunch of malicious attack of a single man or woman.
- Lazy people who just complain and do nothing to improve their life
- Guys who are aggressive when they are drunk, and when they are sober they are smaller than poppy seeds
- And last maybe biggest when someone say "I am bad" and he think it is good characteristics.

About myself :
- When I am in the rush and I can't find something I need at that moment (gloves, car keys, some of the musical equipment etc)
- When I find my self in position to b betrayed by someone whom I gave my trust, even though I was aware of doubts from the beginning
- When something is usually easy to do for me, start to become complicated and almost impossible to do with myriad of difficulties that can not affect. Like few days ago: I left my car in the parking lot and went to buy a rechargeable battery in the battery shop. I was in a hurry. When I arrived at the cash register the operating system has crashed. I waited for them 30 minutes to fix it even though I was the only customer in the shop. When I finally left the shop, exit the shopping center was blocked because the police have caught a thief trying to steal. I waited another 15 minutes to open the exit. As I arrived at the parking lot my car had been blocking since expired an hour that I paid (just bloody 6 min). Then I had to call the parking service to unblock my car and pay a fine of 30EUR. I waited for parking service another 40 minutes to come. After all to buy a rechargeable battery for 4 EUR I lost 2 hours and paid a fine of 30 EUR. Normally for such a thing is needed 15 minutes (or less) and 4 EUR, but nothing was work as expected and I could not affect it. Now that look funny but I was pissed off with my bad luck.

[Image: mrk14.jpg] [Image: mttv2s.gif]
01-05-2012, 02:36 AM
If ppl washed there hair, they wouldnt have dandruff!!
01-05-2012, 05:00 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2012 05:00 AM by ʚϊɞ Aпgєl ʚϊɞ.)
the xbox annoy me lmao
when guys go on it they blank everyone around them and just play on this one dum ass game lmao
dose ma head in a can ask him to put the dog out the back or sumthing an hours later its stil not been done :O
Tongue shall take a hammer to it Big Grin

Sometimes you have to forget what’s gone.
Appreciate what still remains
and look forward to what’s coming next
Find all posts by this user
01-05-2012, 06:53 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2012 06:58 AM by ❤ ƬIƓƐŔҨƱƐƐИ ♛.)
Drunk and stinking people who want to pet our dogs even though they can barely stand upright og talk properly , and the dogs shows clearly they don't want their attention at all. Late evening for a few days ago a big and drunken man was bitten on his finger from our smallest dog and was bleeding from it after I had warned him several times to not touch them. Then he told me to show me how to get a dog's respect by pointin and circling his bleeding finger in front of her face again (!), and my dog nearly freaked out and snapped at his finger again so it was close to another accident. He continued by saying that he knew the dog language so no need to worry or bother, and almost fell on top of my poor little dog Dodgy She ​​was furious and totally out of control, so before a new and perhaps worse damage would happen, I managed to move on with two barkling and pretty much upsetting dogs with much attention from other curious people around ..and what would be a nice trip, was totally destroyed. Angry lol.

When I get up for older people on the bus, and get an insulting reply back to me that they aren't that old that they can't stand on their feet Confused How to teach our children to show respect to others with such feedback
I wonder lol.

When the bus driver forgets to put up the express sign, which means that the bus does't take in or release the people before a specific location. And don't stop until I'm half an hour away from where I should have left off, even if I make him aware of it. Not fun at all when you're bladder is full and you have to find another bus back home far out in the country I can tell Dodgy

Cyclists will then come up behind you so quiet that you don't hear them, and notifies you only when they're up in the back at you with the loudest bell and you almost get a heart attack.

When you're on a shopping center and finally find the toilet but the coin you put on gave no response to open the door and there's no one around who can help you. You go to the nearest store to switch to a new matching coin, but is told that the changer isn't the kind because they aren't a bank Dodgy

When the girls next to me on the bus, makes a part of the morning routine by putting their make-up, spray with perfume and comb their hair!

[Image: s6u3yq.jpg][Image: 14j3ihs.gif]
01-05-2012, 12:08 PM
Thanks Dom, but you know me and my english to explain a little thing ok? Blush

01-05-2012, 12:33 PM
Well said Heart Beat! I was going to comment on it too, but was too busy to defend my bad english lol. I couldn't agree with you more, so behave Dom Angry I make it short this time, because Heart Beat have typed all I felt when I read you, and also to spare you with my english; I can't say other then be happy and feel very lucky that you're healthy!

01-05-2012, 03:25 PM
True, I think I've said what I have to say I am leaving this thread now -.- hehe!
01-05-2012, 03:26 PM
im not going to comment but i am nipping this in the bud now.

Change of subject please and put the handbags away, or i will remove the thread.

thank you Smile
01-05-2012, 03:28 PM
But i want my "pink" handbag on show!! Tongue HAHA

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Help | News | Articles | Privacy Policy | Game Rules | Pool Games | Online Pool | Advertising | UK Teen Chat

8Baller.co.uk is a free online pool game that lets you play thousands of players from around the world at online pool and online snooker games. we have 8ball pool, 9ball pool, straight pool and snooker games available. Registration is free to play our online pool games. You can also create your own free online pool team.
8Baller.co.uk | Contact us
Found any bugs or errors? Please report them here