Online Pool Games
Current time: 09-21-2019, 03:14 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.25 Average
Things that annoy me!!!!
01-05-2012, 03:30 PM
RE: Things that annoy me!!!!
All opinions are welcome Dom ....just the way u expressed urself was a bit wrong and offensive to some people, As you said, your only 14 and havnt experienced anything like that for yourself...this is a bad thing to say but in a way you need to experience somthing like that so you know for yourself that it is part of life and cant be changed (yet) ...Hopefully you will never have to experience it for yourself though.

[Image: nnjl1g.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2012, 03:31 PM
Like jimmy said lets change the subject!!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-05-2012, 03:31 PM
thread cleaned, i dont wanna have to pop into this again to do the same.

hmmmm ok i hate my gaffa strolling about this place as if he owns it ffs, i wanna play snooker lol
01-05-2012, 03:32 PM
U love it really!!
01-05-2012, 03:32 PM
Bogs Dollocks - Tip: Don't come to Australia.. You will die from shock if this is annoying you :/

My post can be your next post on what annoys you hehe!
01-05-2012, 03:34 PM
(01-05-2012 03:31 PM)ﻝïϻϻɏ Wrote:  thread cleaned, i dont wanna have to pop into this again to do the same.

hmmmm ok i hate my gaffa strolling about this place as if he owns it ffs, i wanna play snooker lol

Thanks Jimmy....kind of expected somthing like this to crop up eventually, was just hoping it wouldnt ....thread was just for people to express there opinions and was meant to be a laugh and a joke mainly ....but yeah...snooker sounds good lol

01-05-2012, 03:37 PM
(01-05-2012 03:34 PM)*єgℓє* Bogs Dollocks Wrote:  
(01-05-2012 03:31 PM)ﻝïϻϻɏ Wrote:  thread cleaned, i dont wanna have to pop into this again to do the same.

Thanks Jimmy....kind of expected somthing like this to crop up eventually, was just hoping it wouldnt ....thread was just for people to express there opinions and was meant to be a laugh and a joke mainly ....but yeah...snooker sounds good lol
Don't judge peoples posts on what annoy them should be a rule here?
Anyways, Get back to the thread Smile Good chitty chat about it!
01-06-2012, 12:07 AM
Wow, I see some grouchy people on here haha, Id have to say that when someone sits next to me and eats with their mouth open! Its the most irritating thing evarrr! or when Im shopping, people who take centimeter steps...i'm a fast paced person who is very aware of my surroundings, so im always making sure i'm not in someones way because that's respectful, but sometimes it seems i'm the only one..

- People who wreak of alcohol, that's pretty disgusting.
- People who complain about their weight but do nothing about it, I believe Kev summed that one up...
- People who are constantly TEXTING! i mean, I have a 12 year old niece who is never NOT looking at her phone, she lives through texting, its kind of annoying because i cant get her to hang out or even sometimes listen to what I'm saying...or even people driving, last night I was pulling out of subway and a lady in some huge SUV was in the middle of the parking lot texting... that's not even the annoying part though, its when I honk and they raise THEIR arms in anger like I did something wrong haha.
- People who fart and continue on without making a joke...haha this bothers me, because farting can be funny, I think its only gross when you have a room full of people and someone lets one rip and acts like nothing happened, that's when its gross...
- People who complain about gas prices every single day! dude, i dont complain because first of all, I CANNOT change gas prices, and second of all, I HAVE to have gas to get places....so i don't bitch about how terrible the gas prices are every day of my life...
- I despise people who piss and shit all over public bathrooms! I don't think I have ever walked into a clean restroom, there is either shit, piss, or writing ALL over the walls, have some damn respect, drawing a dick on the bathroom wall doesn't make you a bad ass, but only someone who if I ever caught would get punched in the throat..

there IS a lot that annoys me. ACCEPTANCE!
01-06-2012, 12:24 AM
LMAO! Big Grin
01-06-2012, 12:30 AM
HAHA Brumlow, you make me laugh ....you got some good points there ...i agree with most of them ...especially the one about people taking baby steps ...i hate the fact that i have to walk around people all the time and i hold doors open for anybody and what gratitude do you get ....ZILCH!!! lol

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Help | News | Articles | Privacy Policy | Game Rules | Pool Games | Online Pool | Advertising | UK Teen Chat

8Baller.co.uk is a free online pool game that lets you play thousands of players from around the world at online pool and online snooker games. we have 8ball pool, 9ball pool, straight pool and snooker games available. Registration is free to play our online pool games. You can also create your own free online pool team.
8Baller.co.uk | Contact us
Found any bugs or errors? Please report them here