Online Pool Games
Current time: 06-21-2018, 11:26 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 3.8 Average
INTRODUCTION OF МΔĢļ€ βЯŒДКΞا
05-27-2015, 10:36 AM
RE: INTRODUCTION OF МΔĢļ€ βЯŒДКΞا

You're welcome Moeen Smile
But it seems Fireballs again not active. And ESR still on stand by mode. So, those tourneys currently not happening. However, we're leaving it like this for now.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-28-2015, 09:41 AM

Hi fellow members and friends. My computer at service center so couldnt come online for some time now and will probably stay like that for a week more at least. I see you guys taking care of things well, thank you.
You probably know it already but I ll give this info once again as a reminder: Fats in charge in my absence. If hes not on, Red or Moeen. Thanks again guys, hope to see you soon. Happy holidays Smile

[Image: thumb-350-347940.jpg]

06-13-2016, 12:42 PM

Ahh, dont we all miss team tourneys... Well, they may come back. Then again, maybe not... Lol what an intro Big Grin

Anyways, fellow Magic Breakers, I'm glad I can announce that ESR team seems to be on tracks again, and that we scheduled the ESR v MB tourney for Friday, 17th June, at 7 pm uk time. Hope as many of you who can, will attend it. There's a great history and rivalry between our squads. Should be some good snooker and fun too Smile
Expecting you guys, everyone's welcomed!

TEAM TOURNEY: Egles Sky Riders v Magic Breakers
DATE: Friday, 17th June
TIME: 7 pm uk time

Wink

06-24-2016, 10:54 PM

Nice, we've started it again. Small but sweet tourney we had on Friday. No nonsense of any kind (except some bad internet connection AngrySmile).
Thanks all for showing up, hope we can do even better next time around. And that will be on Tuesday, 28th June, 7 pm uk time. Yes, we moving it from Friday after both teams agreed.
So, come and feel the tourney heat again fellow MBs Wink

MB vs ESR

[Image: 6f0d316e-7b8c-4d1d-8f2f-88594276e0ac.jpg]

01-31-2018, 02:08 PM
Hello All fellow Members Hope you all are Good ,i Miss u all . Alek you are doing excellent job. Hope we will soon play team tourneys SmileSmile Happy to be Back

[Image: xoqcy1.jpg]
02-02-2018, 11:33 AM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2018 05:29 PM by alek.)

Thanks Dheeraj, good to have you back. Smile
Unfortunately, team tourneys are not happening for some time now.
But, who knows, one day again, maybe...

[Image: thumb-350-347940.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Help | News | Articles | Privacy Policy | Game Rules | Pool Games | Online Pool | Advertising | UK Teen Chat

8Baller.co.uk is a free online pool game that lets you play thousands of players from around the world at online pool and online snooker games. we have 8ball pool, 9ball pool, straight pool and snooker games available. Registration is free to play our online pool games. You can also create your own free online pool team.
8Baller.co.uk | Contact us
Found any bugs or errors? Please report them here