Online Pool Games
Current time: 01-19-2018, 05:29 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Votes - 3.86 Average
Crazy 8s Hideout.......................
10-12-2017, 08:55 AM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2017 11:48 AM by xXxTICҠLƐ♡MƐxXx.)
RE: Crazy 8s Hideout.......................
what about you
[Image: aw8bqp.jpg]

[Image: w04brd.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2017, 09:24 AM
well hello there my fellow team mates haha
hope u all are ok just thought id post keep this thread alive haha
no one comments or writes in it any more haha Smile
see you on the tables Smile

[Image: w04brd.png]
11-30-2017, 03:58 PM
Well it's been a while since anyone has posted much on here except Sarah. I was so used to seeing posts from Jim, Tigs, even miss the ones from Grandad. I don't have many hobbies to show like Grandad did. I don't have a way with words like some do. I would like to encourage more of my teammates to show up so maybe we could have an 8 of the week tourney or even 8s v 8s again. I miss the team tourneys as much as everyone else but if you aren't here, I can't host a team tourney. So you all joined this team because it's a good team and you liked playing tourneys.

So where is everyone??? Get off your butts and get on here so we can once again establish The 8s as the best team to be a part of.

I know it's a busy time of year for many but you all chose to be part of the 8s. So where is that team spirit?? I think it's time to bring it back and to get things going again. We are like family here and I have made many good friends on this team, not just on the site. I would really like to see more of them coming back. I'm willing to use my time to host tourneys but nothing but random tourneys are being done because my family and friends on this team are not coming on. My game play has suffered because I don't get to play very often, just host. I think all of us can sacrifice an hour or so at least once a week to spend with friends and family here to make this team great again. I'm not saying the 8s aren't the best team but team spirit is very much lacking as of late. So this is my plea to all of you. Let's show the rest of this site that the 8s are alive and well and willing to play again. Please.

I'm just me.
tєa๓๓o๓
11-30-2017, 05:58 PM
[Image: C4tRfa.gif] [Image: 16gack8.jpg]

I totally agree with you Laurie, and feel bad to not have come here for a good while Confused I promise to come here more often, busy days or not. I'm not sure if I can make it this evening, but hope so Smile
I also hope you've had a great day so far all of you and don't stress too much about buying Christmas presents Tongue[Image: 209srno.jpg]
It's time for a Cappuccino [Image: 5uomfa.jpg] [Image: 245bo1w.jpg]

[Image: s6u3yq.jpg][Image: 14j3ihs.gif]
12-03-2017, 04:29 PM
Afternoon all, here's a wee video ye all mite like......

[Image: 33wo9lh.gif]

[Image: 2iaa6i1.gif]
12-17-2017, 02:13 AM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2017 02:14 AM by George.)
Sorry havent been on for ages guys. See you soon as I know your all missing me x

I bet uncle bobs distraught and auntie jimothy
12-24-2017, 05:29 PM
Wishing all the Crazy 8s a Merry and Drunken Christmas Cool

[Image: 27wwsgy.jpg]

[Image: 33wo9lh.gif]

[Image: 2iaa6i1.gif]
12-25-2017, 07:58 AM
Merry Christmas Everyone!!! From me to everyone here on 8baller I send wishes for everyone to have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. May you wake to lots of fun and family because after all, the season is about love and family. God bless you all. I hope you find your dreams through the last days of this year and into the next. Thanks for making this site a place where love prevails and hate leaves. To my family here on 8baller, may all your dreams come true and may you find prosperity in the days to come.

I'm just me.
tєa๓๓o๓
01-02-2018, 12:07 PM
So not many posting on forums lately. Thought I would just say hi and hope you are all having a good start to your new year. For those that don't know, we have tourneys almost every night. I'm hoping the tourney for January 7 will be a good one. Lyly has offered to help with it and I for one miss her big tourneys. So please everyone, come join us on this day and have some fun. Let's get everyone back here enjoying team tourney or random. Love this family here on 8baller. I hope you feel the same. See you all soon.

I'm just me.
tєa๓๓o๓

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Help | News | Articles | Privacy Policy | Game Rules | Pool Games | Online Pool | Advertising | UK Teen Chat

8Baller.co.uk is a free online pool game that lets you play thousands of players from around the world at online pool and online snooker games. we have 8ball pool, 9ball pool, straight pool and snooker games available. Registration is free to play our online pool games. You can also create your own free online pool team.
8Baller.co.uk | Contact us
Found any bugs or errors? Please report them here