Online Pool Games
Current time: 10-19-2018, 03:16 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

ツMiss★Staяღ
(**********)

Registration Date: 02-25-2011
Date of Birth: Hidden
Local Time: 10-19-2018 at 03:16 AM

ツMiss★Staяღ's Forum Info
Total Posts: 1,031 (0.37 posts per day | 0.51 percent of total posts)
(Find All ThreadsFind All Posts)
Time Spent Online: 3 Weeks, 1 Day, 3 Hours, 54 Minutes, 2 Seconds
Members Referred: 1

ツMiss★Staяღ's Contact Details
Homepage:
Email: Send ツMiss★Staяღ an email.
Private Message: Send ツMiss★Staяღ a private message.
ICQ Number:
AIM Screen Name: ☆Erika☆ѕтαя°º¤☆
Yahoo ID:
MSN ID:
Additional Info About ツMiss★Staяღ
Sex: Female
Bio: Well been here ages and never put anything in here lol
This is all about Moi... for those of you who don't know me (yet).
Well where to start....rite here goes lol
My names Erika,i'm 30 yrs old grrr i'm an oldie compared to some of you guys on here lol but nvm eh
I'm in the The Toxic team...i'm a member of the Fishgang aswell now which is brill....I've been playin on site for just coming up to a year i think :s and i'm still totally addicted lol i'm always here apparently,so some say anyways.. but for those who do say that..u must be here too to see me so shush ;p lol.
I'm a chatty girl and will rarely turns a game of snooker down even from you 4 n 5*s lol
I'm from the UK...Yorkshire to be exact...erm....I have 2 beautifull children my boy Taylor-blue is 6yrs old and my little girl Jessi-lee has just turned 3 and a proper little madam(dont know where she gets it from tbh)
Now am stuck...so if there's anything i missed out or you wanna know feel free to ask lol :)

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Ṃiss★StaяƑisђ

ツMiss★Staяღ's Signature
[Image: 10h0wag.jpg]

Help | News | Articles | Privacy Policy | Game Rules | Pool Games | Online Pool | Advertising | UK Teen Chat

8Baller.co.uk is a free online pool game that lets you play thousands of players from around the world at online pool and online snooker games. we have 8ball pool, 9ball pool, straight pool and snooker games available. Registration is free to play our online pool games. You can also create your own free online pool team.
8Baller.co.uk | Contact us
Found any bugs or errors? Please report them here